Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needing some motivation

Pimp C

Just wondering if anyone else here has kind of fallen off their training and dieting routine before? And if so how have you motivated yourself to get back into a routine? I've been lifting seriously (4-5 days a week) for the past 2 years now. When I started I had hardly any muscle at all and I have made alot of progress over the years. Up until about a month ago I felt like shit if I missed a day that I was supposed to train. Now I havent trained in 2 weeks and I plan on starting back tomorrow and was looking to find some motivation to get back in it. I've kind of been doing alot of BDO latley and that shit has just drained me of all the motivation I had before. Sorry for posting this topic since its been posted before but I didn't really find anything using the search.

Two ripped fuel always do the trick for me. It keeps me pumped and I actually HAVE to work out-- too much energy built up inside if I don't.
OR
Just go to the beach and if you feel awful that will motivate you to get back into it.

It happens to everyone hey. Usually I just pick up some magazines with pro's in. Just the site of them gets me pumped to train. They always use terminology like "I visualize beyond all bounds of mortal intellect" and stuff. That gets me jacked...hehe.

Ripped fuels help though ;)

Anymore? I'm starting back tomorrow. Got a little bit of Ref-B I'm thinking about taking to help me get back into it.

I agree with the ripped fuel. Also, keep a journal of your workout. Write down every weight, set, and rep of every workout. That helped me more than anything when I came back from shoulder surgery last year and had lost EVERYTHING. Hell, I couldn't even lift the bar when I started back and now it's 315 for reps.

keep changing up your routine regularly (every 4wks or so) I get so pumped when I write myself a new split and can't wait to try it. Keeps your workouts from becoming a chore. Or make yourself a kick ass workout tape (music)

Pimp,

Take a good look in the mirror.
You can spend the rest of your life being an ordinary nobody.
Or you can devote time, effort and energy into improving yourself.
The choice is yours.
Just remember every day you don't lift, I will.
Every day you don't diet, I will.
And maybe some day you might be walking on the beach on a hot sunny day
with your girl, and... she will look at me.
Then, you will wish you had devoted so little for so much.
Remeber the choice is yours.
Get back into the gym.
Its where you belong.
M.D

Thanks everybody for replying. Especially you MD thats the kind of response I needed. I havent really lost any size or anything just from taking 2 weeks off but I know if I go any longer I will. I know one thing I sure don't feel as good as I did when I was in the gym everyday. I don't really look like an average guy but I feel like one. Seems like its been a year since I've been in the gym. Thanks again bro's I'll hit the gym hard as hell for ya tomorrow.

Top Bottom