Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some support from the fellas'

Spunky

Broke up with my girl today. Feeling like shit. Haven't done much but laid in bed and moped around all day long. I won't get into details of why it happened but it had to do with my training and AS usage. I really loved this girl too.. but I was torn between 2 things I love more then anything else. Bodybuilding and her. I talked to a buddy "STEEL BEAST" and he gave me the inspirational quote "Weights before dates." =) thanks man.... you guys be thinkin about me. Im hoping this will make me hit the weights harder.

Sorry to hear that bro. I know how hard breaking up with a girl can be and it aint to good of a feeling. Just try and stay focused on what you are doing and try not to think of it and let it get you down. If you need to talk about anything you can e-mail me anytime. If it helps at all I think you made to right move. Best of luck to you my friend

M18

I remember reading a few years back that Shawn Ray broke up with his fiance because the relationship interfered with his training and contest preparation. Hardcore

Keep in mind that weights and being 'big' aren't everything. As you get older they tend to take their proper place in life as a nice hobby, sport, or activity. Do not center your life around AS and bodybuilding. There are way richer experiences out there.

That being said - live life. If weights are your love (hopefully not the AS) then enjoy them and use it to get through this. Just keep what's important in perspective and enjoy your time here.

I feel for you, bro. My girl and I are having problems right now, too. We might break up also. Try and keep training. At least you've got one thing left that you love. I know it's hard, though. Now that my girl and I are having problems my training is going to shit. It's hard to focus when all you can think of is your broken heart and how you want to kill the bitch.

I am in the same boat. I am a new guy to this board, but from the looks of things there are some good people here to help keep your spirits up and focused. Just another thing to make you stronger and realize what is important to you. Good luck.
-Book

Man... I was hoping this wouldn't happen.
I'm sorry to hear it.
My gal and me are borderlined right now.
And it's hell...
I can't tell you that it'll get better.
I can only tell you that you will survive.
Whether or not you want to.
I'm sorry, man.
That's hard.

Top Bottom