Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help, skin-care thread.

M

McLurch

first off how old are you? Sometimes people have oiler skin and stuff because of genetics. Doesnt sea breeze sting? My friend thought he had bad acne, he did a lil on his face, but he had more on his back and chest. He went to the docter and they perscribed him something, and it worked really well.

Three words

Dermatologica, Dermatologica, and Dermatologica

Go immediately to a salon and get on a regimine of using these products every day and night. Your skin couldn't get any better than by using this crap

OH YEAH!!!!

I DIDN'T NOTICE!

NEVER USE NORMAL SOAP ON YOUR FACE!

IT MAKES THE RED SHIT WORSE, DRIES OUT YOUR SKIN ETC ETC

Dermatologica is the skin care line used by britney spears and a bunch of other dorks

Take it from me.

I went to some professional esthician. I think that's what they're called.

You don't need all that crap. It's just more harsh on your face.

You just wash your face with a non-soap cleanser in the morning and night and put toner and moisturizer on it afterwards

and you can exfoliate with some other crap.

But I'm telling you everything you need is at the salons that do facials. Ask them how to use the dermatologica line.

It can't be bought online or in stores. You can also get good shampoo and conditioner at salons. You want to get the redken line. It too can't be bought in stores or anything.

Your skin doesn't sound too bad for retin-a

you're just being too harsh on it with all that treatment. Just do what I told you at the top trust me.

Oh yeah make sure to where sunscreen on your face and ears everyday

The Good Life said:
Take it from me.

I went to some professional esthician. I think that's what they're called.

You don't need all that crap. It's just more harsh on your face.

You just wash your face with a non-soap cleanser in the morning and night and put toner and moisturizer on it afterwards

and you can exfoliate with some other crap.

But I'm telling you everything you need is at the salons that do facials. Ask them how to use the dermatologica line.

It can't be bought online or in stores. You can also get good shampoo and conditioner at salons. You want to get the redken line. It too can't be bought in stores or anything.

Your skin doesn't sound too bad for retin-a

you're just being too harsh on it with all that treatment. Just do what I told you at the top trust me.

Oh yeah make sure to where sunscreen on your face and ears everyday

You can buy dermatologica products online... Who told you otherwise?

skinceuticals and obagi are AWESOME product lines for skin..:)

whats the best line between the three?

also where can you buy that line online for the cheapest price?

and where can you buy redken hair products online for the cheapest?

I'm a guy. I'm interested in taking care of my face better. I have oily skin, though, so I'm worried about using lotion, especially SPF lotion, on my face... I could get the ones that are oil-free--that's not a problem. But I don't like how lotions seem to make my face shiny and oily-looking. Makes me feel kinda self-conscious that people can tell I'm wearing lotion... you know how guys aren't supposed to take care of themselves and all that. But I'm vain! What's a really good SPF face lotion that doesn't make your face shiny? I guess if it's good enough, then money is no object (up to a reasonable limit). I've heard of Skin Ceuticals but it seemed expensive online... pretty expensive for not personally knowing how well it would work for me. Anyone tried that line?

I don't think it's vain for a guy to take care of their face. Hell, I work out, eat right and take care of my body. I was suffering from moderate adult acne. Not sure where it came from, working out, age or what? Tried several product and all seemed to harsh, expensive or time consuming. This is what seems to have helped me, sorry for sounding like a commercial:

Morning:
Face Wash with Clear & Smooth
Oil Free Moisturizer (Nivea)

Evening (Post Workout)
Face Wash with Clear & Smooth "Finishing Bar"
Shave (Nivea)
After Shave Balm (Nivea)
* I can shave in the evening because I am not very hairy, also I find shaving in the morning would leave my face too sensitive and more apt to breakouts.

Daily Supplement:
5grams B5 Daily from Beyond-A-Century
1.5 Grams ALA Daily From Beyon-A-Century

I was using a toner and occasionally a facial scrub, facial peel but it took too much time... felt like that guy from the moving American Psycho?

Top Bottom