Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help/advice..

T

((The_King))

I've had a fairshare of girls and such but my recent relationship with my ex was different. I liked her alote and maybe even just more then like. I broke up her with the dumbest reason of all, I told myself I wont let no one or her friends get in the way and her friends did get in the way and she ended up losing about 6 so called "best friends". I felt sorry for her, so I broke up with her and to this day it still kills me that I did it and I regret it very much. This was the perfect relationship, nothing was wrong with it all. She would also say "wow, why isnt there something wrong with this relationship?" in a good way that is. Ever since then (breaking up) We have had our up's and down's of talking to each other and all. She sent me a message practically about 1 page of PMSing on why I ignore her, treat her like shit (after the breakup) and all this stuff and everything just died out after that. We havent talked to each other for about 2 weeks then she messages me from no where and apologizes and I apologize to her saying all this blahblahblah stuff which I do mean because shes one of the nicest,sweetest girls you would ever meet. Ever since then, We'd hang out sometimes and stay after school and all this "Friends" stuff and thinks I'm the sweetest boy in the world (got my ways) but Im doing this for her because she didnt deserve to be treated like shit.
Whenever I see her, it usually ends up us making out for a very long time.
Shiiit I'm confused?

EDIT: She was balling in tears for days after I broke up with her and would not come to 0 hour(school) because she was hurt to see that she couldnt have me anymore. also said was very hurt and never thought It would come down to this. I dont wanna break her heart once more Because I'm already feeling like shit for doing it.

sounds like the trials and tribulations of teen dating

lol, pretty hard to cheat on me since we are not togather.

((The_King)) said:
lol, pretty hard to cheat on me since we are not togather.
Really? We shall see when you get the pictures of your 3 best friends pulling a train on her...

Advice? Go get some pussy. Wear a condom.

Top Bottom