Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help/advice..

so, really... wtf is the question? you broke up with her due to her losing her friends? hmmmm

Had she been stronger she had not allowed that, she would have remained friends with her past friends regardless of the relationship. (been there done that... )

my second pt is... I believe you wanted out before but just didn't know how to get out there for using the above as an excuse. Don't pussy foot around with this girl... really don't do that kind of shit. She sacrificed her friendship for you and then you dump her for that reason there for making her feel even lower... thats just down right fucked up. Stand up and be a damn man about the issue and admit that the relationship wasn't up to par... not going right, just didn't click.. etc. Don't use anything as an excuse, just be honest.

You used her premeditated reason to back your reason for breaking up. That is being such a pussy in my book.

You go on and on about how perfect the relationship was... but really... perfection wouldn't end in such devastation... so stop that shit.

honesty, use it... if you care for the girl and want to be with her then make ammends... if it was another teenage crush gone bad then say so and don't make some lame ass excuse.

Nutshell: Just be honest with the girl... quit leading her on, don't have on going make out sessions... etc. if you want someone to let you go then let them go. Its really simple.

Frisky said:
Can I be reprimanded next please?

Feel free to smack me around a bit too if you like.

Top Bottom