Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help..

T

((The_King))

My girl's b-day is on saturday.
How does this sound
Victora Secerts $100 Gift card
and Guess matching jewerly set?

Sounds fine, I think. She'd probably like you to pick some of the lingerie out though, lets her know you were picturing her looking sexy.

Ah thanks guys for the replies :p Yeah, I guess im gonna go with that afterall.
Damn, there goes my check :p

Instead of just the gift card, use my old classic move. Send/give her the GC along with handcuffs in a nice little box. Leave a note that tells her to pick something sexy out for "us" and then make it into a night together. Anticipation is beyond sexy. She'll be so fucking giddy in that store picking something out for her special night with her special man. It becomes a bonding experience, the whole thing.

Then you get together that night, she throws on her outfit feeling all sexy and such, you tell her to lay down while you take care of her....then you punch her in the fallopian tube and accuse her of cheating on you. That whore

KillahBee said:
Instead of just the gift card, use my old classic move. Send/give her the GC along with handcuffs in a nice little box. Leave a note that tells her to pick something sexy out for "us" and then make it into a night together. Anticipation is beyond sexy. She'll be so fucking giddy in that store picking something out for her special night with her special man. It becomes a bonding experience, the whole thing.

Then you get together that night, she throws on her outfit feeling all sexy and such, you tell her to lay down while you take care of her....then you punch her in the fallopian tube and accuse her of cheating on you. That whore

lmao! awesome

KillahBee said:

Cool, i wish it was dat easy,lol we only 15. ya im gona take her out for the whole night and where? my house,her house? cool u want me dead.
plus, shes gonna be with her fam on saturday so shes celerbating it in school on friday. so yep.....

((The_King)) said:
Cool, i wish it was dat easy,lol we only 15. ya im gona take her out for the whole night and where? my house,her house? cool u want me dead.
plus, shes gonna be with her fam on saturday so shes celerbating it in school on friday. so yep.....
oh, 15. nevermind. just have fun with her. no need to do the special thing up.

send me pics of her now

old men wanna check out my girl, fucking r.kelly's

anyway check below

Also, I didnt get beat up. A Girl drawed the palestine flag(im arabic) with paint or some kind of paint on my face and it got smeared up. It was at a highschool fest

Top Bottom