Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help..

Angel said:
lol@ Killah!

O rly?

how about if he was asking for pics of your daughter? or asking you if she was bald down there?

would it still be funny?

just sayin`you know

pintoca said:
O rly?

how about if he was asking for pics of your daughter? or asking you if she was bald down there?

would it still be funny?

just sayin`you know
My daughter, No...He probably would be meeting me in person and i would be giving him a "stretch and tie" session....That is where it comes in to not be any humorous at all..
However, he is
(a) knowing this is a 15 yr olds girlfriend and
(b) busting this kids chops.
Most all men have their eyes on younger ladies (older teens). I highly doubt that Killah is the type that would actually risk doing some thing with a little girl

I think your choices are really good. Last night my b/f got me 2 dosen roses in the most beautiful set up and some really nice perfume and lotion that I absolutely love. For some reason he can pick things out better than I could pick things out for myself. LOL.

So if all else fails - flowers always make girls' smile. :)

InquisitivePsyche said:
I think your choices are really good. Last night my b/f got me 2 dosen roses in the most beautiful set up and some really nice perfume and lotion that I absolutely love. For some reason he can pick things out better than I could pick things out for myself. LOL.

So if all else fails - flowers always make girls' smile. :)

that's because Petah = Playa

KillahBee said:
lol at flowers. lame ass young chicks are so goddamn easy.
I love flowers and always will. Especially roses/tulips. I like other things as well but getting me flowers along w/ other shit is perectly fine with me. :)

Top Bottom