Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a job where I can travel back and forth each month. Need around 10-12K a year.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I want to alternate between Cali and Texas one month at a time. I still haven't come up with any pliable plan. Suggestions appreciated.

BileStew said:
Train conductor. You get to wear a cool hat and punch hot chicks tickets.

Almost there. What about a job where I get to wear a cool hat and just punch hot chicks? Preferably in the back.

Re: Need a job where I can travel back and forth each month. Need around 10-12K a yea

oil rig bro. different companies run different lengths of time on the rig. they range from (in weeks) 1 on, 1 off; 2 on, 2 off; 3 on, 3 off; and some do full month on the rig and a full month off.

i'd go with 3 on 3 off if i were you.

12 hour days 7 days a week. in each week you'll pick up 40 hours regular time and 44 hours overtime. starting pay is probably around $12.50/hr, so you'd make almost $4k before taxes every 3 weeks you were out on the rig. the 3 weeks off are unpaid. you'd make $30-35K a year before taxes.

go out on the rig for 3 weeks, come home for about 3 days, fly to CA on day 3. spend 2 weeks with Starswish, fly home, spend 3 days home, go back out on the rig.

sure, it's half the time you want with Starsfish, but think about the upside of this....you'd be home 6 days every 6 weeks. that's only 6 days of putting up with the dogs eating whatever they feel like and pissing and shitting all over your house. the only reason i say to be home for those 6 days is so you can see your daughter.

there ya go, i've solved your problem.

Re: Need a job where I can travel back and forth each month. Need around 10-12K a yea

crak600 said:
oil rig bro. different companies run different lengths of time on the rig. they range from (in weeks) 1 on, 1 off; 2 on, 2 off; 3 on, 3 off; and some do full month on the rig and a full month off.

i'd go with 3 on 3 off if i were you.

12 hour days 7 days a week. in each week you'll pick up 40 hours regular time and 44 hours overtime. starting pay is probably around $12.50/hr, so you'd make almost $4k before taxes every 3 weeks you were out on the rig. the 3 weeks off are unpaid. you'd make $30-35K a year before taxes.

go out on the rig for 3 weeks, come home for about 3 days, fly to CA on day 3. spend 2 weeks with Starswish, fly home, spend 3 days home, go back out on the rig.

sure, it's half the time you want with Starsfish, but think about the upside of this....you'd be home 6 days every 6 weeks. that's only 6 days of putting up with the dogs eating whatever they feel like and pissing and shitting all over your house. the only reason i say to be home for those 6 days is so you can see your daughter.

there ya go, i've solved your problem.

Thanks Crak. That's a great idea but it won't work. Also thanks to Mountain Muscle for giving me contacts for this type of work. I need to be home every night in both places.

Top Bottom