Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help picking out a name

cableo is pretty cool or firefly would be neat too. maybe you can help me, if you read my post on ants, i am making a costume to be like a superhuman ant, like the fly or spiderman or superman. what colors should i use? everyone has blue and red, but the fly was fly colored, shoud i just be ant colored, or have superhero colors? i see you went with the standard supergirl colors, good choice

Listen up superchick, before you get all cutesy with the name, check that discoloration on its (right?) eye. It looks like there may be some unshed skin or maybe shes getting ready to shed...
As for the name how's "fingers"?

Finaject2001 said:
Listen up superchick, before you get all cutesy with the name, check that discoloration on its (right?) eye. It looks like there may be some unshed skin or maybe shes getting ready to shed...
As for the name how's "fingers"?

yes.. she is still shedding... but thanks for the heads up :)

supergirl said:

hey babes.. everything is cool here :) nor roid rages LOL

so what should i name my boa???

i am thinking Gia... you like?

GIA IS COOL....EVER SINCE I SAW THAT MOVIE WITH ANGELINA JOLIE I HAVE LIKED THAT NAME....PUT THAT NAME ON THE POSSIBILITITY LIST.

KAYNE

my ball is named "fluffy"

what can i say? i like harry potter.

Top Bottom