Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help building my new home gym!

Slated

ok, the door to the room I'm going to use is standard size, and I hope to be moving in a couple years, so I'd need to be able to get everything out. Other than that I'd like to keep it under a thousand (this is all thanks to a christmas gift.).

Also, I don't need any equipment for legs, as I'm satisfied with all the mountain biking and climbing I do.

DBs, single high low cable, flat-incline bench?

mdd is right

bodysolid do a nice powerrack im very happy with, has a lfetime guarantee for home use and wth the aid of a spanner (or as you guys put it, 'wrench') it can be dismantled and moved

add to that an incline-able bench and a bar inbetween/above the door for pull ups and i'd say ur sorted for basics....dumbells hve been expensive from what ive seen so unless you have a good 2nd hand hookup might be wrth re-considering

the rack comes with a cable attachment but not a particularly heavy one....depends on what u want it for i guess

RADAR said:
You aint jack without a power rack.

RADAR

Ah good old Jack Daniels...either that rhymes or i'm getting a tad tipsy!Merry (hic) Christmas

RADAR

Top Bottom