Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need guidance...

Stubby2

Right, am at a bit of a low point in my life right now and need some guidance. I've been enganged since I was 17, im now 25 but I dont think ive ever loved my fiancee. We have never really gotten on with each other. Argue all the time and she always insults me. She has never trusted me from day one. Now the problem, 6 months ago I met this girl when out clubbing. We hit it off and altough I didnt sleep with her (she wanted to after about 3 months of messing) I really do feel she is the one for me.

Problem is, she also is in a relationship with a guy that she does not seem to get on too well with. Im at a total loss. We hvae decided to be just freinds now... but I feel so bad inside.... ive never felt pain like this before. Life sure does suck.

I feel I have no control at the moment. I think of her all the time... BTW, I never did anything behind my girlfreinds back until this time 6 months ago. I got engaged to my fiancee 2 months after meeting her cus I was a weak minded fool! Now im paying for it... so should I sacrifice my own happiness?

Help me!

STUBS

If you´re unhappy with your current girlfriend then why are you still together with her? If you feel responsibility towards her I can understand that but you can´t go on like this. Brake up with your girlfriend before moving on to the next one, otherwise all the 3 of you might end up hurt.

Thats the problem... I cant bring myself to hurt her... even though I already have by doing what ive done. She just makes me feel bad all the time. I know it has to be better than this... It just cuts me up inside.

STUBS

Grow a pair and move on. Your current girl and you are a train wreck in the making. You are lacking in the confidence you need to move on at this time, probably becauase of all the negative shit you and your current girl have thrown at one another over the past several years.

Life is too damn short to waste on a relationship with someone you do not love!

Sounds like your life is on track now Tantric... what about your ex? Would your blood boil if you saw her with another guy?

STUBS

You were young (17) and you probably were in love/lust with your girl.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Almost everybody feels that at that age in the beginning.

It sounds like your current relationship is ending, that your both ready to move on, so end it.

Don't use it as an excuse to get with the new chick though. Don't force her to end her relationship to be with you. Don't expect that she will end her relationship for you. You can just tell her you are or have ended yours. If she really wants you, you'll find out now, by her actions.

have no regrets.

peace

You need to move on bro. There is nothing worse than staying with someone that you do not love. The sooner the better so both of you can move on.

Top Bottom