Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are natural contest really natural??

M

MohawkMuscle

I was speaking to an old natural bodybuilder who made it really big but decided to quit in 94 due to all the politics..he was on team canada.

He had some rough things to say about competeing natural..

about GH and other crap..he said its all about money now...

apparantly at his contest all the drug and lie detectors got seized at the border so noone got tested,,,

I plan on doing a natural show next year and wanted to kow what Im getting into.

Um......most natural show are won by those who can pass a polygraph test....

hmmm... well then!

I guess fina/suspension/winni/gh would be good?

Those would be good choices as they clear oput very quickly as there is no test for GH

ahhh so that it is...

I will be all natural expet for the above!

:p

Nope...they are mostly juiceheads. I don't understand it myself...I think the level of use is not as high.

Elite's own Bulldog just won a "natural" contest. Is he natural...nope, BUT he was competiting against other juiceheads so he kicked ass fair and square.

It seems like niche market for those organizations to make a buck.

I would say that in my region the NANBF natural shows are mostly natural. Occassionally, we do get several people kicked out for sterioid use. And a few others here and there are suspicious. Actual drug tests are performed in conjunction with polygraphs (on a selective basis) (due to the cost).

A lot of it depends on the integrity of the promoter (i.e. whether he is willing to cut into his profits to test). Some stuff can't be tested for.

THeMaCHinE said:
I would say that in my region the NANBF natural shows are mostly natural. Occassionally, we do get several people kicked out for sterioid use. And a few others here and there are suspicious. Actual drug tests are performed in conjunction with polygraphs (on a selective basis) (due to the cost).

A lot of it depends on the integrity of the promoter (i.e. whether he is willing to cut into his profits to test). Some stuff can't be tested for.

Where are you from.. I think the level of use may depend what region you are in.

strong island said:

Where are you from.. I think the level of use may depend what region you are in.

You might be right to some extent.

I'm in the Midwest region. There's virtually no NPC here either.

Top Bottom