Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nair for hair removal?

Nair is really all that works for me, my skin is too sensitive for shaving or waxing. I use the "four minute formula", I think it's the one with cocoa butter in it. It works pretty fast and doesn't itch at all when the hair starts growing back. I usually just put it on really thick, wait about 10 minutes and jump in the shower, then touch it up with a razor.

Nair sucks, the razor is the cheapest most effective way out. I've been shaving it off for 5 years, I've tried it all. It get's old sometimes, but when your looking good you don't mind as much. How's the cutting cycle coming?

Nair is junk, you might as well just use a razor cuz you are gonna have to anyway. Nair leaves little stubs and doesn't get rid of all the hair plus it stinks like sweaty balls that havn't been scrubbed in a month. :sick:
Stick with the ol mach 3!

Only thing is I am a fucking Bear. I don't want to take the time to have to shave 3 times a week. I just want an easy route to get the shit off my back and shoulders. It's gotten worse since the test.

I use both razor and nair. The best is to get Laser sugery done, get you hair permently removed, I know your chest will cost $399.00 Canadian

Top Bottom