Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wife was in a car accident and we need to buy a new car...

OKIE

What are you guys thoughts?

Here is what we are looking for:
4-door
Decent Fuel Economy
Decent re-sale value
Dependable
Decent HorsePower
Somewhere in the $25k-$35k range

Any suggestions?

I was actually thinking about gravy, and beef. Those are my thoughts, man I'm hungry.

For the car - get a Camry or Altima.

Acura TSX fits that bill. You can get a BMW 325 in that price range too.

the real question is whether you need to buy a new car or a new wife.

OKIE said:
What are you guys thoughts?

Here is what we are looking for:
4-door
Decent Fuel Economy
Decent re-sale value
Dependable
Decent HorsePower
Somewhere in the $25k-$35k range

Any suggestions?

Without a doubt a used Lexus GS430..........meets all of your qualifications and then some..........

I had 2001 on my lot with 21k miles, that I sold for 31,900........but you can find a better deal than that.........

honda accord sedan = dependable w/ excellent resale go with 4 cyl instead of 6 cyl for gas economy (still plenty of giddiup with the 4 banger)

Thanks for the input guys...I was considering a Infiniti G35. Does anyone know much about them?

Re: Re: My wife was in a car accident and we need to buy a new car...

pitbullstl said:

Without a doubt a used Lexus GS430..........meets all of your qualifications and then some..........

I had 2001 on my lot with 21k miles, that I sold for 31,900........but you can find a better deal than that.........

AGREED! I've had Mercedes, Audi, BMW....My Lexus has been by far the best value, most reliable, longest lasting, lowest maintainance, least expensive in repairs.....I can go on and on....I'm totally sold!

Top Bottom