Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From my wife being pregnant

ortiz34

Ombudsman
Chairman Member
being on maternity leave, having an infection from her c section, which resulted in her not being able to drive. I cannot escape from her. I love the woman, but god damn I need some ME time.
:heart:

ortiz34 said:
being on maternity leave, having an infection from her c section, which resulted in her not being able to drive. I cannot escape from her. I love the woman, but god damn I need some ME time.
:heart:

Congrats on the baby!!! How old?

I know everyone has thier own reality BUT hear me out, new daddy:

There is only one person who has it worse than you do. HER. :worried:

She is stuck with you AND a new baby without the ability to get in her car, turn up the music and take a Sunday afternoon drive. When I was a new mom, that's all I wanted to do. It is hard on both a new mom and a new daddy. Hang in there. It will get better soon.

she prolly feels the same way about you. :)

Poor you.

Poor mamma too. It is tough to have a c-section and take care of a baby, because I did it and could have used more help. To have an infection from the surgery too must be TERRIBLE.

It is good that the 3 of you have each other. You'll make it! Stick it out for a bit. It gets easier. =-)

ortiz34 said:
She's a saint

but i def still need my alone time
We're here for you daddy. Now sign up the new mama so she can have an escape too. You can only read breastfeeding websites so long before you need other entertainment.

Top Bottom