Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My transition

Sushi X

Many of you know that i've presented myself the conservative/libertarian type. well, after some political tests and some self examination i have learned that i lean democrat. i'm not far left liberal but i do lean to the left a bit. this was a shock to me but i have accpted it.

to echwam, sorry guys. i coul'dnt keep decieving myself anymore. there are some things i still remain conservative about but they are not political. i do hope we can still correspond.

to those who are democrats and liberals, i apologize if i ever attacked you for you views. i hope we can start anew here.

as for me, i've never felt so liberated before. i now know exactly where i stand and with that there's a burden lifted off my shoulders to openly express what i really feel and have a good conscience doing it.

if i get negative karma for this, oh well. i can't go through life worrying about what other people think of me. i have to do what's right and best for me and i've done it.

thanks for reading and have a most excellent day. :)

Welcome to the middle...LOL!!!

It's a place where you can piss off everyone!

Democrats, Republicans, Left, Right, etc, etc, you are all the same and you don't even know it. peace

What political tests have you taken to conclude such silliness?

-Warik

havoc said:
Democrats, Republicans, Left, Right, etc, etc, you are all the same and you don't even know it. peace

as usual, quite a generalization you've set forth....why don't you back it up with facts? There are very distinct, fundamental differences between Democrats and Republicans.

I'm interested in hearing you prove otherwise.

havoc said:

Its a broad statement, quite indirect, but with common sense you too can see what I speak of.

You are all the same with respect to: Nothing a democrat can do will do anything drastic or develop change, same with a republican, nothing is going to be altered in such a manner where it really matters, you are still going to wake up, have a job, have the same issues, have the same bills, nothing will change. No matter who is in office, whether democrat or republican, everything is the same in respects to daily living. No democrat or republican runs this country. Your life will be the same no matter if democrats are in office or republicans are in office, and if you think different, you are fooling yourselves. peace

Top Bottom