Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my threads could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose

This is a steroid website..are you a juicer or just a wannabe?

Can I hajicrite??

I've analyzed your communication style and ascertained that there is a high probability you are a repressed fag? Where precisely do you score on the Kinsey scale?

I've analyzed your communication style and ascertained that there is a high probability you are a repressed fag? Where precisely do you score on the Kinsey scale?

Answer the question....are you a juicer or are you just a wannabe?

It's a "yes" or "no" and either way you're a hypocrite, so what difference does it make, Haj?

Why is it important for you to know ? I am intrigued with your behavior. It is always interesting to watch someone with obvious low iq unravel.

You told me it was time for my meds..like that's a bad thing..so I simply asked if you were using some meds too? Mine are prescribed. Are yours? It's a simple question..no one knows you..why so evasive?

My IQ and ravel are just fine, thanks, Haji.

Jesus loves you :)

Technically, this is not a steriod website per se. It is a front to promote and sell all sorts of bunk gear, placebo's and potentially dangerous methelated pre-hormones.

What does the "sn" you end every sentence stand for?

Also, how do you feel about prosciutto? Which is your favorite of the salt cured meats?

one of my friends od'd and died a few weeks ago...those are his initials...so, it's a play on words (ok...letters) and a backhanded tribute.

you need me to explain haji for you too, or you got that one nailed down?

embedded :doublefi:

Last edited:
Top Bottom