Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my threads could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose

But, he is not normal. He's "special".

And you're soooooo much more evolved than everyone else. How do you live in a world filled with so many stupid and ordinary people? 2003 KO2 is passing by on Monday with the mothership in tow...cut off your penis and kill yourself and they'll pick you up and take you away...it was real...it was nice...but it wasn't real nice...ttfn.

And you're soooooo much more evolved than everyone else. How do you live in a world filled with so many stupid and ordinary people? 2003 KO2 is passing by on Monday with the mothership in tow...cut off your penis and kill yourself and they'll pick you up and take you away...it was real...it was nice...but it wasn't real nice...ttfn.
are you saying you do like salami or that you had sex with your mom...or do you eat salami while fucking your mom while she eats salami..have you considered having yourself tested for dementia ?

are you saying you do like salami or that you had sex with your mom...or do you eat salami while fucking your mom while she eats salami..have you considered having yourself tested for dementia ?

Hmmmmmm...I've had a couple adult beverages, so my cognitive skills are skewed a bit, but try as I might, I can't find anything about salami or fucking your mom in your quote...are you retarded, sn??

Top Bottom