Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just...v

High End Bro
Platinum
Went to his girlfriend's house this weekend, a decision his father made without talking to me. The parents were home but my boy is nearly 15 and teenagers can find anywhere to fool around. So I took my son's phone and sure enough, they were fooling around. They are super close to having sex. He planned on going over there again this weekend.

I'm gonna call her parents.

Good idea to connect with the parents so you can all be on the same page re:supervision for these love birds. But ultimately, they can go out into the woods to fool around if they really want to

Educate him on the importance of safe sex. You can't stop the inevitable. Don't hate, educate.

Shit I'm sure most of you were having sex by then. And yes, even the woods will do at that age.

16 is about average for losing virginity these days. Maybe its even younger. Whether you like it or not, there is no way you can stop it.
I believe in the talks about being too young, saving it for someone special, needing emotional maturity to handle that kind of relationship etc, but that's not the most important thing.
The most important thing to tell your son is "If you get that girl pregnant, I will cut your balls off." Buy him condoms and tell him if he ever gets to the point of having sex, he MUST use a condom every single time. Tell him every day, do NOT get that girl pregnant. You do not want that nightmare of a pregnant teenage girl making plans to make you a grandma.

Top Bottom