Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Like what? He is a good student, football just ended and I was gonna start taking him to the gym with me. It's not like he sits at home and does nothing.

And I will take his phone whenever I damn well please.

That's really all you can do , keep him busy and monitor him when he's with her,but if she's a little whore then I'd forbid him to see her , might find another just like her or maybe not

Like what? He is a good student, football just ended and I was gonna start taking him to the gym with me. It's not like he sits at home and does nothing.

And I will take his phone whenever I damn well please.

well then expect him to seek love and acceptance from another woman.. and disregarding what makes you happy..

think about it, many women believe that they can force an action or reaction from a male by denying or taking something away from them.. when in fact the easiest and best way to get a male to do what you want him to do is to give him a reason to make you happy..

hope that clarifies.. and your son at 15 is a male..

well then expect him to seek love and acceptance from another woman.. and disregarding what makes you happy..

think about it, many women believe that they can force an action or reaction from a male by denying or taking something away from them.. when in fact the easiest and best way to get a male to do what you want him to do is to give him a reason to make you happy..

hope that clarifies.. and your son at 15 is a male..

Not really. I'm the parent, I provide for him and he needs guidance, so I take the phone every once and a while and look at it. It would be foolish to think he will tell me everything. I need to find out somehow so I can protect him from the mental retardation that comes with being a teenager and making stupid decisions.

I don't view it like a male female relationship. I am a parent, he is my child.

But my real question is...

How do I approach her parents?

I want that girl on birthcontrol. I know some of you guys have daughters. How do I talk to the parents in a way that will convince them to take some kind of action.

Just tell them if you find out she lets him bone her without being on BC, you'll take everyone involved to court, your son included.

Be a maniac

Get them to join EF then mop their ass with tar to get your point across.

Not trying to be a dick here, but maybe he's so in "love" with this girl because of his home situation. If his dad really is the douche you say he is, then your kids can see it, and may be looking for family in other places.

Maybe it is time to let blueshirt into his life some more. A teenage boy would probably listen to a grown mans advice.

But my real question is...

How do I approach her parents?

I want that girl on birthcontrol. I know some of you guys have daughters. How do I talk to the parents in a way that will convince them to take some kind of action.

Do you know the girls mother? Just call, introduce yourself, and tell the truth. Tell them you've educated your son, and how. hopefully they'll respond with the info you needed.

Top Bottom