Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
our children are moral reflections of who we are and what values we have..

15yrs old... any child psychologist will tell you that is too young

take his phone from him?? what are you attempting to teach him?? how and when to lie to you??

He needs something to go towards that he want's more than the girl, that's the only way to change his desire/behavior.

I was gonna say this too. I'm not gonna turn a blind eye and hope it doesn't happen.

It is normal. (teenager shit to deal with)

I have this coming in 2-3 years too. Thing is I have already started telling my son about women games and shit to watch out for. He wants to play college football and I keep beating into his head that women will screw it all up for you. They will fuck with your mind and your heart and not give a shit. Especially teenage girls. Maybe I'm biasing him but if it keeps him focused on the bigger picture then im ok with that. I told him if he doesnt even have a GF in highschool he'd probably be better off as all it would do is distract him from his goals and that he will appreciate it more later on.

All that said he's started puberty early but hasnt had the "girl" part hit him yet. I know when it does its going to be a bitch. Cause he's just like me.

You know how in the Mormon church they get kids ready to go on their missions by doing all the intensive language training etc? I think they do a similar thing with the girls before they get married. Since they are all virgins (uh hem), they give them intensive sex training and videos of g,g,g,g, b action to prepare them for their wedding night.

:FRlol:

You know how in the Mormon church they get kids ready to go on their missions by doing all the intensive language training etc? I think they do a similar thing with the girls before they get married. Since they are all virgins (uh hem), they give them intensive sex training and videos of g,g,g,g, b action to prepare them for their wedding night.

:FRlol:

Lol

Probably not...

our children are moral reflections of who we are and what values we have..

15yrs old... any child psychologist will tell you that is too young

take his phone from him?? what are you attempting to teach him?? how and when to lie to you??

He needs something to go towards that he want's more than the girl, that's the only way to change his desire/behavior.

Like what? He is a good student, football just ended and I was gonna start taking him to the gym with me. It's not like he sits at home and does nothing.

And I will take his phone whenever I damn well please.

Like what? He is a good student, football just ended and I was gonna start taking him to the gym with me. It's not like he sits at home and does nothing.

And I will take his phone whenever I damn well please.

His phone is really yours, and is a privilege for him to use. Taking the phone away is something every parent should do when necessary. And also monitor their activity on it.

Top Bottom