Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Exactly.

I've gone through the same crap. And, just last night, I was telling him how bad it is to smoke pot, as I was sipping on my third beer.

But seriously, I think the full spectrum approach is all you can do. Explain to him how he should consider waiting, and also arm him with all he needs to know about birth control and disease prevention in case he doesn't take your advice.

I think abstenence education is fine, but abstenence only education is incomplete and dangerous.

And if he's getting blow jobs already, tell him he should be happy with that!!!

:lamao:

Seriously, that is sex, and he is too young for that, and so is that girly.

That conversation with the girls parents should be interesting. Parents of girls will most likely have a different viewpoint than parents of boys. They could be abstenence only types, anti birth control wing nuts, who knows.
But if they knew their little girl was polishing knobs already, they might be more interested in beating her ass than discussing birth control options.
Good luck with that.

I would think a little in depth education on STD's would help get his thought process going a little.

Heres the problem I have with your theory.... and I'm being serious. What if you wait all that time and she sucks in the sack? Your fucked. You going to interview her ahead of time and make sure she gives head, anal, all the normal really fun stuff that I know 95% of the rest of us require in a relationship. I know speaking for myself I would not even mess around with a chick that wouldnt give oral and wasnt at least open to trying anal. They are deal breakers. Its like test driving a car. You find the best overall deal then buy that one.

I have a feeling when you finally get going with this your going to be sorry you waited so long and missed out on all the fucking you could have been doing. I'm not saying starting at 14 or 15 but jesus christ...even 18.

To each his own.....but I'm just saying.

Hey he just said he was waiting, not that his future wife is! He can find out how she is in the sack from her old boyfriends :)

Is that over the line? :confused:

Just joking. The old wait until marriage idea worked for a long time. If that's what he's into, good for him. Go Tebow!

Right. Cause I totally encouraged him. Please son, go date, have sex early, make me a grandma!!

Do you honestly think I'm gonna hand him condoms and tell him to do it with my blessings? Do you think I haven't had the "sex is a big decision" convo with him?

And he does love her. Call it what you want, puppy love, first love, fucking infatuation, I don't care. Unfortunately there are some strong feelings there. I hoped that when I moved across town they would grow apart but it had quite the opposite effect.

Him having a girlfriend this young is not something I wanted.

I didn't mean to imply that this is the situation because of your lack of action as a parent. I didn't mean that at all.

He may have strong feelings for her, I get that. Those feelings are real.

Here's the bottom line.

I went through this very situation with my cousin. He was strongly attached emotionally, and his parents decided to allow him to be with her because of that, trusting he'd be responsible. Guess what? He wasn't. I knew that the whole time and warned my aunt about it because I knew everything. Now, he regrets it strongly and it has had a real negative impact on him emotionally.

Look, you are his mother. You love your son. You know that immature sexual relationships are a no-no. It is your duty as a parent to put your foot up his ass because it's the best thing for him whether he likes it or not. And right now, he'll be pissed about it, but later on he'll thank you.

Teenagers love independence and they want to earn parents trust and they don't want to be overprotected. That doesn't mean you stand by the wayside while your kid messes up. I know you aren't doing that, which is good, but you need to be overprotective when you know your kid is in a bad spot, because honestly he's too immature to make this decision with sound rationality and responsibility. Teenagers, especially younger ones, are mentally incapable of making consistent and thought out choices like an adult.

If it were me, his amount of time spent with her will be limited, and always supervised. No permitting of being alone together behind a closed door.

I'm also not saying you should suffocate him. You are the most qualified person to know the correct balance of how to deal with the situation because you know your son better than anyone else, but enforce your rules and stick to them without leniency. Also, have strict consequences if he breaks the rules and communicate what that will be to him beforehand.

You're the exception, not the rule. Most kids are not going to wait until their mid 20s to have sex. It makes a lot more sense to teach responsibility than trying to teach every kid that its "morally wrong" to have sex outside of marriage.

It makes more sense to teach both. Not one or the other.

Pills the best bet docs won't put iud's in unless a girl has already been preggers. My fiancé has been trying for ages to get one and off the pill but her doc won't do it.

I wouldn't suggest an IUD anyway. They cause all kinds of problems. I know from experience.

Heres the problem I have with your theory.... and I'm being serious. What if you wait all that time and she sucks in the sack? Your fucked. You going to interview her ahead of time and make sure she gives head, anal, all the normal really fun stuff that I know 95% of the rest of us require in a relationship. I know speaking for myself I would not even mess around with a chick that wouldnt give oral and wasnt at least open to trying anal. They are deal breakers. Its like test driving a car. You find the best overall deal then buy that one.

I have a feeling when you finally get going with this your going to be sorry you waited so long and missed out on all the fucking you could have been doing. I'm not saying starting at 14 or 15 but jesus christ...even 18.

To each his own.....but I'm just saying.

For a marital relationship, you are correct that the sexual aspect is important. Everyone should know that. I'm not particularly concerned about having a bad sexual relationship with my wife. Everyone likes good sex, so that's something that can be addressed.

I surely won't regret not having done the chicks I could have.

For a marital relationship, you are correct that the sexual aspect is important. Everyone should know that. I'm not particularly concerned about having a bad sexual relationship with my wife. Everyone likes good sex, so that's something that can be addressed.

I surely won't regret not having done the chicks I could have.

Cant teach good sexual compatibility bro. Either its there or it isnt. The woman who is great in the sack with one dude is considered crap by another dude. And you cant judge how someone is going to be in bed just by dating them and hanging out and shit.

It makes more sense to teach both. Not one or the other.

Of course it does. You can encourage abstinence but its not going to be the case most of the time, regardless of what era we're living in. People have been having sex as teenagers for thousands of years and its going to continue to happen.

You can't put your foot in your son's ass for having a girlfriend, either, like you seem to think she should. That's ridiculous. Educate the kid and raise him to do the right thing and you're way ahead of the game.

Top Bottom