Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Right. Cause I totally encouraged him. Please son, go date, have sex early, make me a grandma!!

Do you honestly think I'm gonna hand him condoms and tell him to do it with my blessings? Do you think I haven't had the "sex is a big decision" convo with him?

And he does love her. Call it what you want, puppy love, first love, fucking infatuation, I don't care. Unfortunately there are some strong feelings there. I hoped that when I moved across town they would grow apart but it had quite the opposite effect.

Him having a girlfriend this young is not something I wanted.

I can never figure out how a pretty smart chick continues to be in such fucked up situations.

Your first mistake was letting your son have a girlfriend so young.

I had a cousin who was doing his girlfriend at that age and it is his single greatest regret.

Honestly, I'd be very clear that you feel he should be abstinent and try to enforce that, as effective or ineffective it may be.

I coach high school baseball and I know very well the mindset of the teenage boy. If you raised them from day 1 to keep their pants on, then they much more likely will. If that wasn't really talked about much, then he's going to think that his pecker is freem to come out whenever he feels like it.

Being raised with a strict rule that dating is to wait until 16, I never did have sex as a teenager because usually by 16 you have better control over raging hormones. In fact, I'm in my mid 20's, single and still a virgin because I was raised that sex is for marriage and to wait, and I am waiting. There have have been several opportunities for me to score but I chose not to.

Tell your kid that if he's horny to spank it before hooking up with his girl.

If he was trying to talk her into it, then she probably doesn't want to and he's in the wrong for being aggressive about getting that poon, which is not love at all. Sex and love are not the same thing.
what's it like to be a virgin?

Ah, ye old mormon rulebook.

'sex at fourteen is wrong, but sex with fourteen is right'

Lol.

The mormons have been monogamous for the last 120 years.

Polygamy has been a part of virtually every religious society in history.

Atleast with polygamy, people are married in committed relationships as opposed to banging whatever drunk slag you can find on the weekend.

Anyways, let's not get OT. V wants help, so let's help her.

It's fine. I'm proud of the fact.

But, when I do get hitched, it's on!! Lol.

Heres the problem I have with your theory.... and I'm being serious. What if you wait all that time and she sucks in the sack? Your fucked. You going to interview her ahead of time and make sure she gives head, anal, all the normal really fun stuff that I know 95% of the rest of us require in a relationship. I know speaking for myself I would not even mess around with a chick that wouldnt give oral and wasnt at least open to trying anal. They are deal breakers. Its like test driving a car. You find the best overall deal then buy that one.

I have a feeling when you finally get going with this your going to be sorry you waited so long and missed out on all the fucking you could have been doing. I'm not saying starting at 14 or 15 but jesus christ...even 18.

To each his own.....but I'm just saying.

its a normal situation for anyone with a teenage son

Exactly.

I've gone through the same crap. And, just last night, I was telling him how bad it is to smoke pot, as I was sipping on my third beer.

But seriously, I think the full spectrum approach is all you can do. Explain to him how he should consider waiting, and also arm him with all he needs to know about birth control and disease prevention in case he doesn't take your advice.

I think abstenence education is fine, but abstenence only education is incomplete and dangerous.

And if he's getting blow jobs already, tell him he should be happy with that!!!

:lamao:

Seriously, that is sex, and he is too young for that, and so is that girly.

That conversation with the girls parents should be interesting. Parents of girls will most likely have a different viewpoint than parents of boys. They could be abstenence only types, anti birth control wing nuts, who knows.
But if they knew their little girl was polishing knobs already, they might be more interested in beating her ass than discussing birth control options.
Good luck with that.

Top Bottom