Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
He's 15.... Let him have sex. Trying to stop him is only going to make him want it more

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not gonna be that casual about it.

I know I can't stop him. I'm aware. This is not about stoping him. He's a fuckibg teenage boy. They are walking hard on's at that age. I don't want him to catch something or get the girl pregnant. I need to figure out how to approach her parents with this. Hopefully they realize they can't stop it.

Your first mistake was letting your son have a girlfriend so young.

I had a cousin who was doing his girlfriend at that age and it is his single greatest regret.

Honestly, I'd be very clear that you feel he should be abstinent and try to enforce that, as effective or ineffective it may be.

I coach high school baseball and I know very well the mindset of the teenage boy. If you raised them from day 1 to keep their pants on, then they much more likely will. If that wasn't really talked about much, then he's going to think that his pecker is freem to come out whenever he feels like it.

Being raised with a strict rule that dating is to wait until 16, I never did have sex as a teenager because usually by 16 you have better control over raging hormones. In fact, I'm in my mid 20's, single and still a virgin because I was raised that sex is for marriage and to wait, and I am waiting. There have have been several opportunities for me to score but I chose not to.

Tell your kid that if he's horny to spank it before hooking up with his girl.

If he was trying to talk her into it, then she probably doesn't want to and he's in the wrong for being aggressive about getting that poon, which is not love at all. Sex and love are not the same thing.

I had a cousin who was doing his girlfriend at that age and it is his single greatest regret.

Honestly, I'd be very clear that you feel he should be abstinent and try to enforce that, as effective or ineffective it may be.

I coach high school baseball and I know very well the mindset of the teenage boy. If you raised them from day 1 to keep their pants on, then they much more likely will. If that wasn't really talked about much, then he's going to think that his pecker is freem to come out whenever he feels like it.

Being raised with a strict rule that dating is to wait until 16, I never did have sex as a teenager because usually by 16 you have better control over raging hormones. In fact, I'm in my mid 20's, single and still a virgin because I was raised that sex is for marriage and to wait, and I am waiting. There have have been several opportunities for me to score but I chose not to.

If he was trying to talk her into it, then she probably doesn't want to and he's in the wrong for being aggressive about getting that poon, which is not love at all. Sex and love are not the same thing.

you ferreal?

Pills the best bet docs won't put iud's in unless a girl has already been preggers. My fiancé has been trying for ages to get one and off the pill but her doc won't do it.

you ferreal?

Yes, I ferreal.

I'm "olde fashioned" I suppose. I believe fornication is wrong, and the whole societal mindset nowdays is that "it's going to happen, so don't worry about it" which is a terrible approach.

Is it going to happen? Sure.

Should we just not care? Pfft, of course we should care.

Sex is not for teenagers. A large portion teens regret having done it. They think they are being big and grown up when they commit to a sexual relationship, and the two don't really have anything to do with eachother.

I know I grew up and live in a different place than most people. Most people around here as teens encouraged each other to be abstinent, and that made a difference.

Look at V, she is concerned about her son having sex. Why? Because she knows he just shouldn't be doing it, and until you are a parent or you are looked up in similar light and love a child that much, all of the sudden abstinence becomes the way. There's an inherent worry built into us about promiscuous sex. Why? Because it's morally wrong, and deep down, we all know it.

You can laugh all you want, but the obvious best way for this situation to play out is that V's son discontinue the fooling around. He's 14, he's just a kid.

Yes, I ferreal.

I'm "olde fashioned" I suppose. I believe fornication is wrong, and the whole societal mindset nowdays is that "it's going to happen, so don't worry about it" which is a terrible approach.

Is it going to happen? Sure.

Should we just not care? Pfft, of course we should care.

Sex is not for teenagers. A large portion teens regret having done it. They think they are being big and grown up when they commit to a sexual relationship, and the two don't really have anything to do with eachother.

I know I grew up and live in a different place than most people. Most people around here as teens encouraged each other to be abstinent, and that made a difference.

Look at V, she is concerned about her son having sex. Why? Because she knows he just shouldn't be doing it, and until you are a parent or you are looked up in similar light and love a child that much, all of the sudden abstinence becomes the way. There's an inherent worry built into us about promiscuous sex. Why? Because it's morally wrong, and deep down, we all know it.

You can laugh all you want, but the obvious best way for this situation to play out is that V's son discontinue the fooling around. He's 14, he's just a kid.

You're the exception, not the rule. Most kids are not going to wait until their mid 20s to have sex. It makes a lot more sense to teach responsibility than trying to teach every kid that its "morally wrong" to have sex outside of marriage.

Right. Cause I totally encouraged him. Please son, go date, have sex early, make me a grandma!!

Do you honestly think I'm gonna hand him condoms and tell him to do it with my blessings? Do you think I haven't had the "sex is a big decision" convo with him?

And he does love her. Call it what you want, puppy love, first love, fucking infatuation, I don't care. Unfortunately there are some strong feelings there. I hoped that when I moved across town they would grow apart but it had quite the opposite effect.

Him having a girlfriend this young is not something I wanted.

Top Bottom