Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Kids emulate their parents. Teen preg rates are higher when the parents were teen preg as well. Divorce rates higher when your parents divorced etc.

But its a moot point since i thought JustV was a teen mom but she said she wasnt

my mom was 18 when I was born. if anything, it gave her credibility because she had the experience. me nor any of my siblings had a kid as a teenager. don't generalize so much bro

They put girls on the pill to clear up acne. An angle to consider.

She has no acne, she is a pretty little thing. Very smart and polite. A baby would ruin her little life.

And no pill. All it takes is for her to forget once. I want her on something that is a little more longterm and takes less thought. The shot, I don't know if they still do a patch, maybe the Nuevo ring.

I really hate not having control over this situation. Man, I hope her mom is open minded. And fucking responsible.

my mom was 18 when I was born. if anything, it gave her credibility because she had the experience. me nor any of my siblings had a kid as a teenager. don't generalize so much bro

My cousin had her daughter at 16. She still went to college and is doing really well. She was an excellent mother. Her daughter is going to college next year. No babies for her. She is a very bright and responsible girl.

She has no acne, she is a pretty little thing. Very smart and polite. A baby would ruin her little life.

And no pill. All it takes is for her to forget once. I want her on something that is a little more longterm and takes less thought. The shot, I don't know if they still do a patch, maybe the Nuevo ring.

I really hate not having control over this situation. Man, I hope her mom is open minded. And fucking responsible.

My son's girlfriend is the same way. Cute no acne, but on the pill for acne. It might be the parents way of staying safe without condoning sex. And if a teenage girl gets 1 pimple she wants any remedy possible.

hey v.... aside from all the other BS.... at least your being a responsible woman and mother by worrying about this. i respect that. you're a good woman.

Went to his girlfriend's house this weekend, a decision his father made without talking to me. The parents were home but my boy is nearly 15 and teenagers can find anywhere to fool around. So I took my son's phone and sure enough, they were fooling around. They are super close to having sex. He planned on going over there again this weekend.

I'm gonna call her parents.

He's 15.... Let him have sex. Trying to stop him is only going to make him want it more

My son's girlfriend is the same way. Cute no acne, but on the pill for acne. It might be the parents way of staying safe without condoning sex. And if a teenage girl gets 1 pimple she wants any remedy possible.

Good point.

I have to figure out how to approach this with the parents without coming off like a psycho control freak. Cause I have very strong opinions on how they should handle this with her.

hey v.... aside from all the other BS.... at least your being a responsible woman and mother by worrying about this. i respect that. you're a good woman.

Thanks.

I love my sons. They are honestly the only thing that keeps me going somedays. I may get my life all wrong, I have made lots of mistakes. I really want better for those two.

Top Bottom