Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
As a ternage mom you have no credibility when telling your teenager to not fuck.

Why do you guys keep thinking I was a teen mom? I was 20 when I got pregnant with my son.

And I'm not gonna throw a fit. I'm not gonna give the dont have sex speech in a "you better not" sort of way. I'm gonna tell him I feel he is too young. That this is a decision that could come with life changing consequences. I'm going to give him condoms and try to educate him. And I am going to talk to the mom about putting the girl on the depo shot or something that she doesn't have to be responsible for remembering daily.

I was on the pill and I got pregnant with my son.

Let 'em get preggers, then put them on an MTV show and make a shit ton of munnies off their public embarassment.

It's what good parents do these days

lol, you serious bro?

Kids emulate their parents. Teen preg rates are higher when the parents were teen preg as well. Divorce rates higher when your parents divorced etc.

But its a moot point since i thought JustV was a teen mom but she said she wasnt

Let 'em get preggers, then put them on an MTV show and make a shit ton of munnies off their public embarassment.

It's what good parents do these days

Oh god.

I'm gonna just cut his little marbles off.

What really pisses me off is his dad lets him go over there, doesn't even tell me, doesn't meet the parents. They had to have been unsupervised for something like that to happen. What kind of parent takes his 14yo son to his GF's house and doesn't talk to the parents???

Kids emulate their parents. Teen preg rates are higher when the parents were teen preg as well. Divorce rates higher when your parents divorced etc.

But its a moot point since i thought JustV was a teen mom but she said she wasnt

Nope. I can't even use the excuse that is was a dumb teenager. I was just plain dumb. :(

Top Bottom