Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Well depending if the girls family has thoroughly educated her is a big factor. A lot of these teen girls want to stay "virgins" so they have no problem with anal and or oral sex which they believe still keeps them virgins. Hope that makes you feel a little better

16 is about average for losing virginity these days. Maybe its even younger. Whether you like it or not, there is no way you can stop it.
I believe in the talks about being too young, saving it for someone special, needing emotional maturity to handle that kind of relationship etc, but that's not the most important thing.
The most important thing to tell your son is "If you get that girl pregnant, I will cut your balls off." Buy him condoms and tell him if he ever gets to the point of having sex, he MUST use a condom every single time. Tell him every day, do NOT get that girl pregnant. You do not want that nightmare of a pregnant teenage girl making plans to make you a grandma.

He is way too young only 14. He and this girl have been seeing eachother for nearly 2 years. I'm going to talk to her parents about putting her on birthcontrol. And of course I will push te condoms.

I don't think I can stop him. But I really wish I could. He's mature for his age but this is way too young.

Well depending if the girls family has thoroughly educated her is a big factor. A lot of these teen girls want to stay "virgins" so they have no problem with anal and or oral sex which they believe still keeps them virgins. Hope that makes you feel a little better

Uh no, not really.

Sex is sex. It complicates things.

they've probably already had sex anyway

No. He was trying to talk her into it on the texts. She is a good girl. Besides, my oldest son isn't the first boy I've raised. I took another boy in when he was 8 and he moved out when he was 19. I knew right away when he lost his virginity.

My son hasn't yet.

As a ternage mom you have no credibility when telling your teenager to not fuck.

Top Bottom