Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My son had his 1st novice tournament of the season today...

digimon7068

...1st match won, pin, 1st period,
2nd match, lost, 4-0,
3rd match, won, 15-6,
4th match, won, tech fall, 16-0,
5th match, won, 14-4
...good job, son!

2087dhw.jpg

Got him tatted up already? :)

Totally awesome bro...you have to be so proud! You are doing it right bro...he will only excel from here on out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I wrestled for 4 years, butt I'm knot sure wut that is :confused:

from the top in the referee's position...chop the arm, grab the wrist with your tight-waist hand and the bicep with your other hand (two-on-one), put your head to your opponents knee, roll across your own back, catch and elevate his trailing leg with your trailing leg, hold his back exposed to the mat for a 5-count...viola...3 back points...if you're good, you can roll through then and do it again...if you screw up, you're already on your own back and your opponent is on top of you...a reverse is not a good scenario hahaha

from the top in the referee's position...chop the arm, grab the wrist with your tight-waist hand and the bicep with your other hand (two-on-one), put your head to your opponents knee, roll across your own back, catch and elevate his trailing leg with your trailing leg, hold his back exposed to the mat for a 5-count...viola...3 back points...if you're good, you can roll through then and do it again...if you screw up, you're already on your own back and your opponent is on top of you...a reverse is not a good scenario hahaha

kool!

pretty sophisticated techniques, huh?

Top Bottom