Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my short cycle starts next week... wanna look and say how bad it is?

M

madbomber31

simple... short... sweet...

15 mg dbol per day for 30 days....
500mg of sust every 9 days....

it will last one month plus the times for the sust to leave the body..

then gonna go with clomid and dnp so if i lose weight i will be able to tell myself the dnp is causing it...not a crash...

will be over just about on my bday.. JULY 4th!

i may use dbol at 5mg per day a week after the cycle to test its effectiveness as an anti catabolic agent.

Bro...

...clearance time for Sustanon is 4 weeks which puts you on a total of 8 weeks. For a short cycle to be effective, it needs to be less than 3 weeks.

dude

not trying to be mean but that cycle is the worst ever and will do more harm than good. youll need to maintain higher levels of test for a lot longer than that to see good gains. you may look a little better at the end, but in 3 months youll look worse. bro wait until you can do 250mg of sus every 6 days for 8 weeks, then start. please dont hurt yourself and waste the gear. your cycle posted is shit and you she wait until you got all the product in line. creatine would be a better 30 day cycle choice.............whatever you do, good luck

karson... YOU ARE WRONG... explain WHY it would hurt.

the clearance is not a month for the stuff... plus, its natural self taper will be very helpful for me...

the androgens at those mg's would not shut me down completely, plus that short of a time period will help with the natural test production either remaining or at least not going haywire... then add in the clomid at the end... whats the problem?

DUDE

PROBLEM: A) YOU HORMONES, TEST, AND ANABOLIC LEVELS MUST STAY AT A PEAK LEVEL FOR LONG ENOUGH FOR YOUR BODY TO ADJUST(GROW) TO. 1 MONTH TOO SHORT.
B) VERY MINIMAL GAINS CAN BE GOTTEN IN ONE MONTH. AS YOU TEST RAISES YOUR BODY WILL NOT HAVE AN ANABOLIC ADJUSTMENT PERIOD BEFORE IT DROPS.
C) 1 CC EVERY 9 DAYS IS WHAT THEY GIVE FOR TESTOSTERONE THERAPY AND IMPUTANCE PATIONS. TO LOW DOSE TO TRULY SPIKE TEST, MORE LIKE A MAITNENCE.
HONESTLY IF YOU ONLY WANT TO JUICE FOR 1 MONTH AND ONLY HAVE 3 CCS OF SUS, DO 1 EVERY 5 DAYS AND TAKE THE D-BOL STARTING THE 10TH DAY AND TAKE A HIGHER DOSE. TRUST ME BRO, YOUR CYCLE IS NO GOOD.

first of all... how do you know what i grow on?
secondly, its 500mg of sust every 9 days, not 250.
thirdly, the dbol kicks in within an hour of taking it... the fast acting test in the sust within 2 days.. test spike is already there... 2-4lbs a week off dbol alone is not that uncommon at all...

add the sust for an extra kick and you got 15 lbs in a month easily acheived.

people on this board have done 2 and 3 week cycles with actualy results, talk to shadow about his...

dude

its obvious youve made up your mind so good luck. i will let you know that at the end of this cycle you will be like 10 lbs hevier with big traps. unfortuantly 9 1/2 will be water and gone the next month. bro, im not knocking you, i just know my shit on this topic and have gotten a lot of help from this board and try to give back. your cycle is just to damn short. 6 weeks is the minimum unless your taking anadrol. reconsider, the cycle is bad.................

madbomber31

Have you done a cycle like this before? What were the gains like? I was wondering why not anadrol for a short cycle like that, if it was available

ok dude

i gave it some serious thought. you obviously have 6 sus and some d-bol. here is what you do. take 2 sus on day 1 and 1 sus every 7 days after that. when you have 1 sus left start taking 25 mgs of d-bol every day until its all gone. then when you only have a week of d-bol left hit up the clomid. once you are done with the clomid take a 2 week break from everything and start the dnp. much much much better cycle for you, 4x the gains........

Top Bottom