Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my review of 300

it wasn't epic? Braveheart + Titanic? plus Gladiators. i know how some of you guys just love movies about gladiators.....

HumanTarget said:
it wasn't epic? Braveheart + Titanic? plus Gladiators. i know how some of you guys just love movies about gladiators.....

its not as good as gladiator cuz it didnt have as much substance. its basically one giant redundant battle scene filmed on a green screen.
i give it a 7/10. gladiator a solid 9. troy is 4, and ofcourse, braveheart a solid 9/5. 300 = lots of style, not alot of substance.

exactly as I predicted....... :rolleyes:

Yarg! said:
its not as good as gladiator cuz it didnt have as much substance. its basically one giant redundant battle scene filmed on a green screen.
i give it a 7/10. gladiator a solid 9. troy is 4, and ofcourse, braveheart a solid 9/5. 300 = lots of style, not alot of substance.

HumanTarget said:
I met a couple of lesbians at the arnold and we chatted over dinner for about an hour
the cute/nice looking one mentioned when we got on the subject her favorite movie was gladiator
you say?
she's bi I bet

this movie was beyond amazing, anyone who doesn't agree is simply not cool in my book and should burn in hell

Top Bottom