Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My plan for WWIII. Add what you would do. Light hearted thread.

Let's offer
Russia: A small piece of the middle east
Spain: Lybia
France: Andora, italy and Germany can splitup the middle east, except for Jorday and Iraq which Israel will get.

Japan can have control of a port in the Black Sea.

China can take over Mongolia and Cambodia.

Lets start number III in agreement that no nuke's are needed. You got to give a little to get a little.
WWIV can be saved for Nuke's

Last edited:
I would not have a problem with an American Empire. Give Israel whatever they want over in the Middle East. Hopefully Great Britian, Germany, and the former Soviet Union will be on our sides, and they can divide up what's left over. China becomes a slave state to the tiny island of Taiwan, with American support of course.

:)

I think WE should take the middle east for ourselves. My truck gets bad gas milage... I want the gas prices to go down!!!!!

chill with the ww3 stuff. we need to put up a few parking lots, wherever they may be, baby!

any country that harbored this scum, should be razed to the ground, every man, woman and child killed, the soil burned, every form of life within their borders destroyed, we will send a message to the world, if you fuck with the USA, nothing will stop us from revenge

I like Checkmates Idea, that way none of the other superpowers are a threat and everyone will leave the war happy

Top Bottom