Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and pass out right then.

SublimeZM said:
i havnt felt this used up after a workout since wrestling season practices...im giving the omega workout a shot for the new year

i just started, so i cant say much for actual visual results, but if the fact that i literally crawled up my steps, wincing everytime a muscle even twitched to move is any sort of a sign, this program kicks my ass.

i almost want to kill myself right now honestly it hurts so bad, and im only about to go in for my third day lol

to be honest, im actually leaving the gym a lil earlier (which is good i guess) than i was before i started omegas program but hurting a million times worse. its like startng lifting all over again

I don't see any reason to torture yourself like that. I've done it and it wasn't worth it. Overtrained. But, let us know how it works out. :)

KillahBee said:
I'd venture to say most peeps spend WAY too much time in the gym. There's the idea that "I jsut spent 2 hours in the gym" is a commendable thing. It's not. I get my shit done in like 1 hour MAX and accomplish more than most these fools.

And I;m fucking strong and jacked

since.. uh..

when were you strong.. or uh.. jacked?

; )

ceo said:
Sounds like what I'm doing. Fewer exercises, but higher intensity. When I first started this training style a couple months ago, the first few times I went to the gym it was brutal. I laid on the ground for 10 minutes after my first leg workout, unable to move.

Oh, and props to Omega for AMP02. THANK GOD I was (and still am) using AMP02 before each workout!!! I totally felt it kick in and boy did I need the boost. I like to time it so that I feel it kick in after my first exercise. My bottle is almost gone so I will have to order more soon.

What the hell's in it? A bunch of stimulants?

Re: my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and

IMO biteme has or had MOD written all over him.

But what i say dosen't matter even though I'm a life time member :theshadow

Re: my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and

keep it Up Sub the best will come, keep pushing:

OMEGA said:
keep it Up Sub the best will come, keep pushing:

sweeeet what episodes where those from??

is that even dbz or is that db gt??

I wanna watch that series.. with that sword or w/e

hey FC we can talk tomorrow :) just let me know

You know how much I love DBZ or rather i respect it I dont care if its a cartoon it better then 99% of "real shows"

its full of goodness and about being nice and such

but that was the BUU saga which being a DBZ fan i did not like

it was to over done with exceesive "transformations" and such
and the show became too much about $$$
they continued the show after Frieza saga and that was artificial ;the creator even said so :()

OMEGA said:
hey FC we can talk tomorrow :) just let me know

You know how much I love DBZ or rather i respect it I dont care if its a cartoon it better then 99% of "real shows"

its full of goodness and about being nice and such

but that was the BUU saga which being a DBZ fan i did not like

it was to over done with exceesive "transformations" and such
and the show became too much about $$$
they continued the show after Frieza saga and that was artificial ;the creator even said so :()

The Frieza saga was wicked, up until cell was pretty much all I watched.

k wicked lets chit chat tomorrow. =)

biteme said:
I don't see any reason to torture yourself like that. I've done it and it wasn't worth it. Overtrained. But, let us know how it works out. :)

you have done omegas workouts before?

SublimeZM said:
do any foods have glutamin or is it only possible to get a good amount from supps?

i stretch alot too

Food sources of glutamine are most high protein foods like meat, chicken, fish, dairy, etc.

As a supplement it is cheap though and easier to get in higher quantities from a supp rather than through conversion from food sources.

Top Bottom