Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My mom said I can be anything I want when I grow up....

HamsterHider said:
and i am 25 now and decided i want to be a pair of velvett's under wear, specifically a thong.

*faint*

Black, Medium

*snif...

I feel soooooooooooo blessed.
Honey, I feel the love!!!!!!!!!!

(now if I could just feel the a/c unit kick in)

or i would like to be a big ripe strawberry entering your garden of eden lips.

Will you go on a date with me if a i buy you a ticket to vegas. May1010 could chaperone us. that way i wouldn't have any competition

*blink*

I'm a New Yawker!
The closest I've ever been to Vegas in Lake Tahoe.

Hmm.

Hey! I need to get laid too! If the mood takes me, I just might be all over Velvet like white on rice. Don't count me out!

P.S. I'm getting itchy to buy groceries. When are you moving?!!!??!! Also, I want to buy a "wifebeater" tank ... I need to have that shipped to your house! he he heh e he heh eh eh e:D

well i just bought a new condo and i need a intelligent, creative, stunningly beaautiful woman to help me decorate it. Want to help? PS I'm getting a new bed too.

Well, isn't a coincidence that a happen to be an interior designer.

Huh.
Hmmm.

Note to self: Get a tan would ya.

Velvet,

In the spirit of open and honest communication, I should tell you something. Hamster Hider and I are friends. We've hung out a few times and he's confided something very sensitive to me. He's sworn me to secrecy but I think you should know. Promise not to tell anyone? Good.

Hamster Hider was in a serious accident and lost his penis. He doesn't have one any more. All he has is a urethral hole. I just thought you should know.

:p

Top Bottom