Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ADD is kicking in. As rnch's boy Obama would say, it's time for change.

What happened to your film script?

We sold that one a few years back. My brother is graduating from NYU film school next month and were planning on setting up a documentary.

But I fucking hate people in that business, which is the main reason I stopped doing it.

El bumpo.

Paramedic / Nursing actually popped into my head for a second.

You won't find much of a waiting list at private colleges with nursing programs. They are a bit more expensive and harder to get into but WELL worth it.

I originally was going to become a paramedic, then I talked to a bunch that worked at the hospital i was working at. They ALL said that if I was to go through the schooling, it is much more worth it to get my R.N. If it's the fast paced environment that appeals to you, you can find that in any trauma ICU, or level I trauma ER. Acquiring your EMT limits you to branching off into other aspects of healthcare if you shold choose to.

I have been doing it for 3 years now and haven't regretted it for a second. I can pick up as many hours as I want. There are countless opportunites for double/triple pay hours. If I want to save up for something, I pick up a few extra days, if not I just stick to my 3 days a week. Being a male nurse also allows you a much stronger foothold into administrative positions if you want to move away from patient contact.

Options are limitless. Let me know if you have any questions, i could speak for hours on this subject.

Top Bottom