Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ADD is kicking in. As rnch's boy Obama would say, it's time for change.

Same position about two months ago bro. Starting a new job in another sector and looking forward to it.

Ask yourself - is it the job you're doing, or the company you are with that you don't like? Could you do the same thing in another way that would teach you new things? Stuff like that will keep you going.

Paramedic / Nursing actually popped into my head for a second.
close friend of mine is an EMT here in new orleans; recently got his RN.

RN pays much better than EMT. he HATES it.

EMT he loves, in spite of the lower pay.

Last edited:
Same position about two months ago bro. Starting a new job in another sector and looking forward to it.

Ask yourself - is it the job you're doing, or the company you are with that you don't like? Could you do the same thing in another way that would teach you new things? Stuff like that will keep you going.

It's the job I'm doing, definately. I've been good at it, it just doesn't make me happy.

Nursing seems really interesting and I wouldn't mind the few years of schooling, however from what I understand the waiting lists to get into even the two year programs can extend for years. EMT seems really interesting as well and would probably be more exciting. Pay is secondary this time around.

Keep the feedback flying people.

Update: I just lost 4 loans because of this mess. Close to $8K. The last day to sub them under old guidelines, which I'd need to make them work is tomorrow. Not to mention the people really need these to go through. They could lose their homes if they don't.

Don't forget anything to do with the funeral industry and anything to do with the "hospitality" industry.

Bringing people into the world, educating them, feeding them and getting them drunk, keeping them healthy and disposing of their inevitable corpses are pretty much going to be around until we, as a species, cease to exist.

Shit, sorry to hear that jnevin. Hope it comes together.

Shit, sorry to hear that jnevin. Hope it comes together.

Thanks man, me too. This coming after 3.5 months of getting our licensing fixed and our bond in place. No pay for jnev so far in 2009 because of this.

Top Bottom