Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my hgh go bad?

ëdifin

Hello to all,
I´m new in forum and right away I have some queston about hgh.
I have take hgh about month now I start with GetRobin and then I buy Neo Tropin hgh.
I mix Noe tropin few hours ago and I wonder Neo Trobin look like *thickened (*I use Google translator)
Here is image what I mean.
in left is Neo Tropin and right is Getrobin I remove labels so I can show what I mean.

Thanks
Edi

28jayqh.jpg

Hgh works better if you snort it. Real talk

Are you serious? if I dont know that right word in english you start fuck with damn I suggest you take more that anabolic seems to take good care your brain!
Concern is that getropin is perfect cler and neo tropin is not

Are you serious? if I dont know that right word in english you start fuck with damn I suggest you take more that anabolic seems to take good care your brain!
Concern is that getropin is perfect cler and neo tropin is not

I suggest you take more dick, faggot.

I suggest you take more dick, faggot.
Ooh yes! I have I've always wanted to try Russian like my grandparents in winter war ( only Russian know :rainbow:)

You really dont get any better than lame faggot joke? Like I said , take more that anabolic!

Ooh yes! I have I've always wanted to try Russian like my grandparents in winter war ( only Russian know :rainbow:)

You really dont get any better than lame faggot joke? Like I said , take more that anabolic!

Die in a fire mutha fucker

Top Bottom