Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my hgh go bad?

Hahahahahahahaah

Dude are you serious? Should I apologize and give him a hug?

we don't need to go to the other extreme here.. and there will always be some trolls on every message board.. feel free to play that role if you wish.

It would be nice if the place was welcoming enough that we did get some new posters from time to time, and maybe a couple of the old school good bros back.

we don't need to go to the other extreme here.. and there will always be some trolls on every message board.. feel free to play that role if you wish.

It would be nice if the place was welcoming enough that we did get some new posters from time to time, and maybe a couple of the old school good bros back.

Your level temperament and kind hearted suggestions confuse me. Please accept my sincerest apology double dots over the E person. If you choose kind sir pm me and I will help you with your gh. Monistat 7 I apologize sir. I'm gonna hit my cack with a hammer to show how sorry I am.

Your level temperament and kind hearted suggestions confuse me. Please accept my sincerest apology double dots over the E person. If you choose kind sir pm me and I will help you with your gh. Monistat 7 I apologize sir. I'm gonna hit my cack with a hammer to show how sorry I am.

lol

I must apologize The American, Russian, or any one which I insult.

No wonder my PMs and karma messages from old school good bros are all themed like this...
"No I'm not around much anymore. With the level of discourse around here, it's not worth the effort anymore."
I know everyone wants to be funny and some people are simply more attention starved than others and can barely help themselves, but take that same energy and channel it into something positive, that adds something to this board.
I salute you!

I still dont get it why you start this? My english?
Now I know that word which I'm looking for was cloudy but where I come from cloudy is in sky not in ampoule.

You're the fucking dumbass that don't know how to mix your gh
I know how to mix it thats why I ask about it.

I must apologize The American, Russian, or any one which I insult.

I salute you!

I still dont get it why you start this? My english?
Now I know that word which I'm looking for was cloudy but where I come from cloudy is in sky not in ampoule.

I know how to mix it thats why I ask about it.

I hope that you are able to figure things out with your HGH.

I won't be of much help there, I have never done HGH. Good luck with it though!

I hope that you are able to figure things out with your HGH.

I won't be of much help there, I have never done HGH. Good luck with it though!

I never done none either but I'll cut and paste the shit out some info

Top Bottom