Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my hgh go bad?

How about you learn some American and then come back kthxbye
American? What language is that? aaa you mean English, yep i try! meanwhile check youtube
"How Stupid Americans Really Are"

Die in a fire mutha fucker
ooo how sweet you stand with him like a MAN! What you says if you two but yours messed up heads together and really try to insult me.
Now you behave like few teens, dudes for real stop use.

But I have to say this is funniest thing long time!
Go U.S.A!!! GO R.U.S.S.I.A.N!!!

American? What language is that? aaa you mean English, yep i try! meanwhile check youtube
"How Stupid Americans Really Are"

ooo how sweet you stand with him like a MAN! What you says if you two but yours messed up heads together and really try to insult me.
Now you behave like few teens, dudes for real stop use.

But I have to say this is funniest thing long time!
Go U.S.A!!! GO R.U.S.S.I.A.N!!!

Those two lil dots above the e in your name are gayer than pick3 fucking rnch in da ass and sucking iggys baby dick while your fucking mom videos it and fucks her Ole wore out puss with a 5lbs tube of frozen hamburger meat that she bought at Walmart in the reduced for quick sale section. Biotch

No, Why would I be?

Those two lil dots above the e in your name are gayer than pick3 fucking rnch in da ass and sucking iggys baby dick while your fucking mom videos it and fucks her Ole wore out puss with a 5lbs tube of frozen hamburger meat that she bought at Walmart in the reduced for quick sale section. Biotch
1. That litlle cute dots make that forum not me.
2. Where I comes gay is man how fuck other man (or women how fucks other women). I have always said you Americans are strange people. just a few message I have discovered one thing...you users are dumb as hell average IQ is something 75?

No, Why would I be?

2. Where I comes gay is man how fuck other man (or women how fucks other women). I have always said you Americans are strange people. just a few message I have discovered one thing...you users are dumb as hell average IQ is something 75?

Go shove a pair of vibrams up your dumb ass you slimy sack of fucking snake shit.

No, Why would I be?

You're the fucking dumbass that don't know how to mix your gh

why so hostile towards this good bro who went out of his way to use a translator to be able to post on here! You guys should be welcoming new good bros with open arms, not immature dick and fgt jokes. This guy doesn't even speak English and called you out on that.

edifin, this is representative of all Americans, plus Wootoom is Canadian anyway.

No wonder my PMs and karma messages from old school good bros are all themed like this...

"No I'm not around much anymore. With the level of discourse around here, it's not worth the effort anymore."

I know everyone wants to be funny and some people are simply more attention starved than others and can barely help themselves, but take that same energy and channel it into something positive, that adds something to this board.

No wonder my PMs and karma messages from old school good bros are all themed like this...

"No I'm not around much anymore. With the level of discourse around here, it's not worth the effort anymore."

I know everyone wants to be funny and some people are simply more attention starved than others and can barely help themselves, but take that same energy and channel it into something positive, that adds something to this board.

Dude are you serious? Should I apologize and give him a hug?

Top Bottom