Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Heritage - Am I Persian?

bran987

I'm 50%: White - My Dad is a white guy

I'm 50%: Lebanese - My Mother is Lebanese. her parents came here on a boat in the early 1900's like jackangel came over here on a boat from India in the late 1990's.

Everyone here says I'm Persian. I don't know a lot about my heritage because both my parents grew up in Texas. I eat Lebanese food sometimes and I like it. Am I Persian? What countries are included in that term?

Actually, you guys have gotten me interested in learning more. Maybe I will look up Persian on Google.com

P.S. No. My mother is not Russian. That is my stepmother.

You're Half-Persian. Or just persian if you want to label yourself that.

But that's by race alone. Culture-wise -- if you know little about persia, persian history, customs, persian culture, etc -- most won't consider you "persian" in the truest sence.

Time to start headin' to these festivals and learning about your roots. :)

Cool. I'm Persian. Raz0r, I went to one of those festivals once cause I love the food, must be in my blood. And the music sounded like that Sting song about rain

bran987 said:
Cool. I'm Persian. Raz0r, I went to one of those festivals once cause I love the food, must be in my blood. And the music sounded like that Sting song about rain

You are a soft Persian Pet.

Bobber is your brother.

That song you refer to is "Desert Rose" by Sting.

DIV

Depending on time frame BCE, Lebanon was part of six different major empires, Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Macedonian, Greek and Roman. The Assyrian, and Babylonian empires sprung from the Syria-Lebanon area, so if I were you I would probably equate myself more with them than the Persians who came from what is now Iran.

DIVISION said:
You are a soft Persian Pet.

Bobber is your brother.
DIV
what is a soft persian pet? bobber is one too?

redguru said:
Depending on time frame BCE, Lebanon was part of six different major empires, Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Macedonian, Greek and Roman. The Assyrian, and Babylonian empires sprung from the Syria-Lebanon area, so if I were you I would probably equate myself more with them than the Persians who came from what is now Iran.
wow, you sound like a history buff! I bet you kick ass in historical debates, hence your name "Persian Pain in the A$$"! And yes, all the organizations my grandmother belonged to had "Syrian Lebanese so and so Organization" as the name.

bran987 said:
I'm 50%: White - My Dad is a white guy

I'm 50%: Lebanese - My Mother is Lebanese.

Am I Persian? What countries are included in that term?

All I know is if you were a chick you would probably be hot and we all would probably want to bang you.

Have any sisters? post up naked pics of em!

Top Bottom