Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My great dane is outside crying, no one to help

Pisses me off. Here im all fucked up with injuries and cant take care of my best freind. He's in a 12x10 house with a similar size yard but likes to get out and run. I can't handle him right now and wife works to much and my worthless fucking brotherinlaw that lives here is to busy finger fucking his rich gf. Might I add he's not paying rent. He's already mad cause i told him im down to 1 arm after surgery this week and you WILL come and feed your fucking mother(he lives in our rental next door) or the bitch can fucking starve. Wife is to flipped out right now to exert any authority of her own, mega bad year.

So anyways I was going to call the GD Society and have him put in a better home but wife went off the deep end. My other idea is taking him to my brothers in AZ since he has a large fenced in yard.

All I can say is that as soon as I get my health back, it is going to be PURE FUCKING HELL for a few individuals. Worthless bastards.

hold on to him, he won't live for much longer...gd's life span is 5-7 yrs

rsnoble-im-back said:
Can't. He's my bud. +he cost to damn much!
Just STFU and shoot him, you big baby...It's a dumb fucking mutt. One in the head, he won't feel a thing. Trust me :)

Great Danes don't make good outside dogs becuase they need to feel like they are part of the family. Why don't you just let him in? My danes would go mad if I left them alone more than a few hours.....

Top Bottom