Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fucking gym is closed...DAMNIT!!!

B

Big Buck

It was closed yesterday (which is understandable), but today I called to see if it was open, and nobody answered!!! I'm gonna be pissed if I have to miss 2 workouts in a row!!! :mad:

Well Guess those situps, pushups, and pullups will have to do Marine :)

The church gym I have been going to was closed as well, I'm trying back tonight after another run but I would bet it will be closed tonight too

Buck, see if another gym is open in your area and workout there for a day. Of course they'll try to get you to join, but just tell 'em to fuck off after your workout. :D At least you'll feel some iron for the day.

spkzx9r said:
Buck, What is the status? Oh and you said special forces, are you talking Recon?

affirmative 0321 (Recon).....we're still just sitting around and waiting!!!

RealDeal said:
Buck, see if another gym is open in your area and workout there for a day. Of course they'll try to get you to join, but just tell 'em to fuck off after your workout. :D At least you'll feel some iron for the day.

LOL....good idea. I can't beleive the fucking ragheads are even ruining my workouts in a roundabout way!!!!

Y_Lifter said:
I thought you all were in Lockdown?
Are they letting you out now?

My gym is on base bro!!! They might let us go home tonight...possibly....

spkzx9r said:

keep us posted bro.

1371 3yrs
Sec. Force Battalion Marine Cadre 3yrs

Semper Fi!

You were security forces? That shit is good to go from what I hear!!! Semper Fi!!!

Top Bottom