Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friends brother in-law got into bed with his 13

heavy_duty

Everybody had been drinking and everybody went to bed.

later my pals wifes brother climed into bed with the 13 year old girl (daughter) and she said "he touched my boobs"

So my buddy wanted to kill his brother inlaw of course, but the sick thing is that his wife would not call the cops and is border line backing her brother and NOT suporting her daughter.

Now it becomes a family secret and the daughter is not going to see a therapist or be permitted to talk about it ever again.

(The uncle is over 45)

I wonder if the brother touched his sister (the non supportive mom) when she was younger!

She said "He raised me, I cant call the cops on him"

heavy_duty said:
Everybody had been drinking and everybody went to bed.

later my pals wifes brother climed into bed with the 13 year old girl (daughter) and she said "he touched my boobs"

So my buddy wanted to kill his brother inlaw of course, but the sick thing is that his wife would not call the cops and is border line backing her brother and NOT suporting her daughter.

Now it becomes a family secret and the daughter is not going to see a therapist or be permitted to talk about it ever again.

(The uncle is over 45)

So, why can't your buddy call the police?

Ask Smurfy - she'll know what to do.

Is there even the slightest possibility that he may have just brushed against her and she misinterpreted it? Or is it pretty clear that he's a creep?

Mr. dB said:
Is there even the slightest possibility that he may have just brushed against her and she misinterpreted it? Or is it pretty clear that he's a creep?
He's a creep for crawling into bed with her in the first place.

Mr. dB said:
^^ this was my first thought.

for example, these 2 fucking annoying black girls at the pool today were wrestling eachother and the younger one somehow thought it made her cute to start screaming "RAPE, STOP RAPING ME" very loudly when joyfully splashing around with her sister

he let the wife call the shots on this one-
very fucked up.
uncle tried to touch her vagina as well and she pushed him off.

WAIT, and then out of nowhere abduct his sick ass @ night with some buddies all dressed up, give him a GOOD Azz WHOOPIN, and leave him tied up bloody n' naked on his lawn with a Child Molester written all over him with a sharpie. I doubt he'll tell the police it might be whoever he would think it is, because he would have to explain that he touched a 13 yr. old girl a few times. He'll stop!

Top Bottom