Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friends brother in-law got into bed with his 13

I'll say again I do not know the uncles first or last name.
I know he lives about 3 hours from us, I don't think he's invited back any time soon.

heavy_duty said:
I'll say again I do not know the uncles first or last name.
I know he lives about 3 hours from us, I don't think he's invited back any time soon.

Got you. I'm sure you could/will do whatever you can. O/L

heavy_duty said:
he let the wife call the shots on this one-
very fucked up.
uncle tried to touch her vagina as well and she pushed him off.

your "buddy" needs a smack to the face..............for the wife to back the brother means divorce time. If this isn't resolved, the uncle is going to get to the little girl sooner or later. So does your boy want to wait around for his little darling to finally get molested? Or he is going to be A GROWN ASS FUCKING MAN AND DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?? Fuck the wife............got to get that little girl out of there. And yes, for the wife to be defending the brother there is definitely something going on there................bro, you need to impact this on your friend. You need to take him aside, go have lunch or coffee....and you need to make him understand that his little girl is now a target. If the brother get's away with this............he's going to be more brazen next time. This nigga would be sleeping with the fishes if it were my little girl...........and if the wife had anything to say about it, she'd be down there with him. There's obviously something broken within the wife..........the brother probably has her wrapped around his finger.......and has been eyeing up the little girl for some time, seriously......just think about it. So you as a friend, go be a grown ass man and get your bor to man the fuck up! It's police time.........and if the wife doesn't play ball.........and police don't end up pursuing things because of that.............than it's time to take matters into ones own hands. That little girl has an inalienable right to grow up without grown men forcing their grubby little shit laden paws on their privates...........and "MEN" have an inalienable right to secure that right for their own daughters...........end of discussion.

gyle said:
WAIT, and then out of nowhere abduct his sick ass @ night with some buddies all dressed up, give him a GOOD Azz WHOOPIN, and leave him tied up bloody n' naked on his lawn with a Child Molester written all over him with a sharpie. I doubt he'll tell the police it might be whoever he would think it is, because he would have to explain that he touched a 13 yr. old girl a few times. He'll stop!

yes hahahahahaha

redsamurai said:
your "buddy" needs a smack to the face..............for the wife to back the brother means divorce time. If this isn't resolved, the uncle is going to get to the little girl sooner or later. So does your boy want to wait around for his little darling to finally get molested? Or he is going to be A GROWN ASS FUCKING MAN AND DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?? Fuck the wife............got to get that little girl out of there. And yes, for the wife to be defending the brother there is definitely something going on there................bro, you need to impact this on your friend. You need to take him aside, go have lunch or coffee....and you need to make him understand that his little girl is now a target. If the brother get's away with this............he's going to be more brazen next time. This nigga would be sleeping with the fishes if it were my little girl...........and if the wife had anything to say about it, she'd be down there with him. There's obviously something broken within the wife..........the brother probably has her wrapped around his finger.......and has been eyeing up the little girl for some time, seriously......just think about it. So you as a friend, go be a grown ass man and get your bor to man the fuck up! It's police time.........and if the wife doesn't play ball.........and police don't end up pursuing things because of that.............than it's time to take matters into ones own hands. That little girl has an inalienable right to grow up without grown men forcing their grubby little shit laden paws on their privates...........and "MEN" have an inalienable right to secure that right for their own daughters...........end of discussion.

Didn't you read.....we are not professions and it's not up to us to decide what to do

;-)

As a daddy, that man also needs to let the daughter know that he can defend her! You know what it feels like to tell someone about that and your own mommy and daddy don't protect you?

Not only would I beat the hell out of him. I would let the little girl know that mommy and daddy took care of his ass, and it would NEVER happen again.

Top Bottom