Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friends brother in-law got into bed with his 13

blueta2 said:
agreed, but really, she was not raped. He grabbed her boob and this loser was drunk.
My uncle grabbed my ass over and over when he would come over and he was always drunk.
Shit happens, this kids doesn't need therapy for one boob grabbing.
are you out of your mind?

1) how do you know the facts of what actually transpired ? you dont
2) how are you to decide whether the girl is disturbed by what happened? you can't
3) just because you didnt mind a drunk old relative touching your butt, i would venture to say that it's not considered appropriate behavior whatsoever and any young girl would feel strange and disturbed by it IMO
4) are you out of your mind?

don't let that shit happen around me, i wont hold back.

Agree
When you are in your private bedroom under your covers with your night-gown on, you feel much more vulnerable.

Your parents are sleeping on a different floor in their room with the doors closed.
Smurfy said:

2) how are you to decide whether the girl is disturbed by what happened? you can't
3) just because you didnt mind a drunk old relative touching your butt, i would venture to say that it's not considered appropriate behavior whatsoever and any young girl would feel strange and disturbed by it IMO

Smurfy said:

I was going on the info given in this thread.
Oh and Smurf, I did mind that my uncle was a stinking pervert. But as a little girl, I could do nothing about it.

Smurfy said:

4)yes

heatherrae said:
I have too.

This very clearly is not the case here, and questioning the 13 year old whether she could be mistaken is RIDICULOUS. You know when someone is trying to molest you.

Someone needs to take him off the fucking planet, actually. I think his body would be floating in a river somewhere if that was my little girl.

Now now, calm down liberal. :)

heavy_duty said:
Everybody had been drinking and everybody went to bed.

later my pals wifes brother climed into bed with the 13 year old girl (daughter) and she said "he touched my boobs"

So my buddy wanted to kill his brother inlaw of course, but the sick thing is that his wife would not call the cops and is border line backing her brother and NOT suporting her daughter.

Now it becomes a family secret and the daughter is not going to see a therapist or be permitted to talk about it ever again.

(The uncle is over 45)

Why don't you step up and call the police or tell the girls guidance counsler?

heavy_duty said:
Read my posts man.
As if I even know what fucking school she goes to :rolleyes:

You could find out. Yeah I didn't read all but point being if the dude gets away with it your hands have a little blood on them because maybe there's something you could have done.

Top Bottom