Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friends brother in-law got into bed with his 13

PICK3 said:
Yes

If you want to set yourself up with a slander lawsuit.

LMFAO... it's not slander to report what you know / have been told to the police.

Slander would be going and reporting rumors as fact and /or flat out lies as facts to the PUBLIC.

i think maybe make a phone call to the school counselor where the child goes would be a viable option, let them talk to the girl and make the decision as to whether it has merit, say u heard it happened..etc

i mean that way if it turns out to be bogus, sounds unlikely, u did what u had to do and the school made the decisions know what i mean

i dont even know what to say. everytime i see this shit i get physically ill.

i don't know how a human being is capable of that type of thing.

are people really that lame or incapable of getting sexually involved with someone OF AGE who can make a conscious decision of their actions?

i would just blow my head off if i had those type of impulses

Mr. dB said:
Is there even the slightest possibility that he may have just brushed against her and she misinterpreted it? Or is it pretty clear that he's a creep?
the real quesion is: Why in the hell would a grown man get into bed with a 13 yr old at all? that's highly questionable behavior IMO. and if he was intoxicated, then that adds to it. if the girl is adamant about being touched inappropriately by her uncle, she should at least be taken to someone who specializes in this kind of stuff and work through it otherwise it's going to be sitting inside her for the rest of her life and it will most definitely affect her life. it will change who she is.

I know him -
I have met and talked to the wife a few times-
I have seen the girl twice never spoke to her-

He told me the whole story (not sure why he told me we are not best buds just friends) he was quite emotional when he told me and I told him to get the kid into therapy right away but I believe it has become a dirty secret.

The daughter told him she does not want to talk about it (re-live it)

hstern said:
how did u find out then if u dont know the kid? they must have been talking about it, hopefully it works itself out

oh and you can call in an anonymous report but you would have to have full names/address of the victim/alleged perpetrator and i dont know that they would actually investigate second hand knowledge. but it cant hurt to try calling it in IMO. you could call the state's Dept of Child & Family Svcs. What state is this? Wait, are you in Canadia? I dont know the structure or laws there. If worse comes to worse, consult with the p0lice about how to handle it.

Mr. dB said:
Is there even the slightest possibility that he may have just brushed against her and she misinterpreted it? Or is it pretty clear that he's a creep?
Crawling into bed with her at all is off the creepometer!

The daddy needs to call the police ASAP, and I would leave the bitch wife and take my daughter with me.

The worst thing that can happen to a sexually abused girl is for her to tell her mom and dad and they do nothing to protect her!

Top Bottom