Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told him..

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I've know you more than 20 years and you don't know that I have turned down several pieces? Do women actually believe this? Is it true for most guys? So if a woman makes a sexual pass at me and I don't go for it, does she think that I must find her to be hideous? Or that I am gay?

Re: My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told h

biteme said:
I've know you more than 20 years and you don't know that I have turned down several pieces? Do women actually believe this? Is it true for most guys? So if a woman makes a sexual pass at me and I don't go for it, does she think that I must find her to be hideous? Or that I am gay?

no, just a gross generalization....what it should be is "do you know a guy that would turn down a piece of an ass from an attractive women?". Chances are that's .000000001% of the population. i'm actually part of that percentage though. I guess i'm one of the few where my brain can overpower my penis.....most of the time

Re: My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told h

calveless wonder said:
no, just a gross generalization....what it should be is "do you know a guy that would turn down a piece of an ass from an attractive women?". Chances are that's .000000001% of the population. i'm actually part of that percentage though. I guess i'm one of the few where my brain can overpower my penis.....most of the time

I'm in that percentage as well. I wonder who the other person is? LOL

biteme said:
I'm in that percentage as well. I wonder who the other person is? LOL

anyone that realizes the time, money, effort, energy and/or consequences/baggage associated with getting that piece of ass. Only a keeper is worth all that. Even ass that lands in your lap typically has tons of consequences

nope....not a smart investment. damn my business mentality

biteme said:

No bro. Your not gay.

When I was younger I never turned down ass. (not that I had a lot of offers though)lol

Now I turn it down all the time. (ok. its not like I get asked every day.) I could get all JerseyArt on you and say "I need to have a special bond and get that warm fuzzy feeling"ect. But, the truth be told....I now judge if I'm going to have sex w/a girl based not on looks, body, etc. But, based on how much shit I will have to put up with.

Biteme I know you will agree that when a girl says she just wants to be a fuckbuddy...that it wont work out and you will end up being a jerk no matter what you do. Or, if some hot crazy bitch says she justs wants to fuck you....You know that it will eventually involve a restraining order.etc etc

I came to the point if a hot girl walked up to me and asked for sex...I would be thinking I know I will have to pay for this some how. (through guilt, stress, or her bf she failed to tell me about)

Thank god I found the Cougars. :)

I can easily turn down a hot piece of ass nowadays (not that I always get offers). STD risk is not worth it!

Several times I have gone through periods of being absolutely neurotic about STDs... I would check myself every day and see a doc. Never got an incurable one to my knowledge, but the feeling is hard to forget....

Getting laid is great but its also a drain. I'm anti-social perhaps.

Mastardo said:
I can easily turn down a hot piece of ass nowadays (not that I always get offers). STD risk is not worth it!

Several times I have gone through periods of being absolutely neurotic about STDs... I would check myself every day and see a doc. Never got an incurable one to my knowledge, but the feeling is hard to forget....

Getting laid is great but its also a drain. I'm anti-social perhaps.

Me too. Socializing is so draining. I can only take so much of it.

no guy with a functioning libido would ever turn down a HOT piece of ass. HOT defined as say Jennifer Garner, Carmen Electra, Eva Mendes, Angelina Jolie, etc.

most guys are limited by their options.

Razorguns said:
no guy with a functioning libido would ever turn down a HOT piece of ass. HOT defined as say Jennifer Garner, Carmen Electra, Eva Mendes, Angelina Jolie, etc.

most guys are limited by their options.

I actually would and have and I have a raging libido. If I don't like them, I don't care how hot they are. Sometimes it's not that, but what Awitty was saying. The bullshit that goes along with it.

if a chick gives me the "skank vibe", i won't go near it, no matter how hot. I'm too fuckin' old to be hangin' at the clinic.

Top Bottom