Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ex just found out I'm dating again and is going nuts...advice?

ponyfitness

God damn women. We've been broken up for four months and apparently she's found out I'm dating someone else and is flipping out about it. I've gotten 3 messages today so far.

I think I just want to avoid the conversation.

My ex just found out I'm dating again and is going nuts...advice?

rather self explanitory??

she is your X

she dumped you

why does she care

she is your X

Tell her to shut the fuck up & if that doesnt work, make a mold of your cock, get it turned into a dildo & bitch slap her with it...then you can leave it with her in case she misses you still lol.

ponyfitness said:
God damn women. We've been broken up for four months and apparently she's found out I'm dating someone else and is flipping out about it. I've gotten 3 messages today so far.

lol@3 messages "flipping out"

Dude, I got 4 voicemails and 5 text messages from this girl last night because my cell lost its signal for two hours and she couldn't get through (10-12). And this girl wasn't even mad at me.

return her call. . .ask if you can see her at her place. . .do her in the can. . .wipe your dick on her curtains. . .leave. . .she won't bother you anymore. . .trust me. . .

ponyfitness said:

i have used restraining orders with some success. if your ex has a personality disorder\chemical imbalance things will get interesting. some women cannot grieve the loss of relationships and consequently have a tremendous fear of abandonment. 4 months and she's still trippin........not good. $100.00 to a donut she had a strained relationship with a male caregiver. next conversation you have with her lie tell her sumthin like this "baby im still hurtin but i gotta move on we both gotta move on. it is over" make sure you are in a public place with witnesses. dude if you glued a roller skate on top of my head, flipped me over and rolled me in to an auditorium with ten thousand women, i would roll to the craziest mutherfucker in there. i feel you. be cool and be careful.

Top Bottom