Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ex just found out I'm dating again and is going nuts...advice?

what's funny is that she's probably banged the neighborhood by now............yet he see's one girl and it's on..........women.. :rolleyes:

redsamurai said:
what's funny is that she's probably banged the neighborhood by now............yet he see's one girl and it's on..........women.. :rolleyes:
This is pretty true, actually.

heatherrae said:
Actually, I think the best thing is NO CONTACT. That helps them over the obsessive/compulsive cycle more quickly.

Get a restraining order if you need one, but otherwise, just have no contact.

Maybe she will follow my rule for overcoming heartbreak. My motto is "the best way to get over a man is to get under another man." ;)
I thought that was your motto for getting through everyday???:confused:

Best thing to do is just not respond. SHE WILL FREAK OUT and stop by your home unannounced. If your New girl is a "No Bull shit Chic" Let her answer the door and black that bitches eyes!

She will never come back.

ponyfitness said:
God damn women. We've been broken up for four months and apparently she's found out I'm dating someone else and is flipping out about it. I've gotten 3 messages today so far.

I think I just want to avoid the conversation.

Two words:

HIT MAN

Poor woman. I feel sorry for her.

PuddleMonkey said:
lol@3 messages "flipping out"

Dude, I got 4 voicemails and 5 text messages from this girl last night because my cell lost its signal for two hours and she couldn't get through (10-12). And this girl wasn't even mad at me.
How old are you and her, rob? I dont have the patience for that shit anymore.

Top Bottom