Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ex just found out I'm dating again and is going nuts...advice?

ponyfitness said:
God damn women. We've been broken up for four months and apparently she's found out I'm dating someone else and is flipping out about it. I've gotten 3 messages today so far.

I think I just want to avoid the conversation.

Give me her number... She'll forget your name homeboy.

layinback said:
i have used restraining orders with some success. if your ex has a personality disorder\chemical imbalance things will get interesting. some women cannot grieve the loss of relationships and consequently have a tremendous fear of abandonment. 4 months and she's still trippin........not good. $100.00 to a donut she had a strained relationship with a male caregiver. next conversation you have with her lie tell her sumthin like this "baby im still hurtin but i gotta move on we both gotta move on. it is over" make sure you are in a public place with witnesses. dude if you glued a roller skate on top of my head, flipped me over and rolled me in to an auditorium with ten thousand women, i would roll to the craziest mutherfucker in there. i feel you. be cool and be careful.
astute and very accurate.

Women like that don't mean to be aggravating you. It becomes an obsession. They can't think about anything else. The act of calling you is like giving a heroine addict a fix. Any kindness or attention that they get from you will be turned in their minds to mean that there is still hope.

heatherrae said:
astute and very accurate.

Women like that don't mean to be aggravating you. It becomes an obsession. They can't think about anything else. The act of calling you is like giving a heroine addict a fix. Any kindness or attention that they get from you will be turned in their minds to mean that there is still hope.

Agreed.

Restraining orders work wonders...

But so does blatant displays of affection with another girl ;)

Actually, I think the best thing is NO CONTACT. That helps them over the obsessive/compulsive cycle more quickly.

Get a restraining order if you need one, but otherwise, just have no contact.

Maybe she will follow my rule for overcoming heartbreak. My motto is "the best way to get over a man is to get under another man." ;)

ponyfitness said:
God damn women. We've been broken up for four months and apparently she's found out I'm dating someone else and is flipping out about it. I've gotten 3 messages today so far.

I think I just want to avoid the conversation.
who gives a fuck? she's your ex. why do you care what she thinks? and why are you contemplating a discussion with her?

Top Bottom