Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my employer hasn't paid me in 6 weeks

mylife

he was supposed to give me my 1st check 3 weeks ago but kept putting it off because his accountant was supposedly out of town. this didn't bother me because i was all caught up on my payments and had extra spending cash. i figured i'd be taken care of sooner or later since I'm the only one at the place that knows his arsehole from his elbow.

i ended up shopping for holiday gifts last week and made my payments for the upcoming month so i've been running low on cash. rent was due the 1st and now my landlord is threatening to evict me if i don't have the payment by the end of the day. now i've been on my boss's ass about paying me for the past 4 days and he's still giving me the asshole. last night he told me to meet him at the club sometime between 6:30 and 7, so i show up at 6:40 and wait until 7:00. he doesn't show up. so i call him twice and he doesn't answer and hasn't responded to my voicemails.

i'm half tempted to quit once i receive my check, if i do.

Dude, quit what? You have to get paid to have a job. :confused:

But seriously, he would be paying me more than the money he owed me if he expected me to stay there. Even then I would look for a job elsewhere. Do you want to go through this every time he owes you money?

Get paid. Then, come back on him for interest of some kind. If he says no, quit...then turn him in to labour board/better business bureau/ect.

I'd be calling the Labor Dept, Better Business Bureau, lawyers, local news, Oprah.....anybody. I'm getting PAID! ya know?

my work asked most of the staff to wait for pay, I got mine because its my only job and I had bills,but most other people are not getting money at all ,some are owed 800+

mylife said:
he was supposed to give me my 1st check 3 weeks ago but kept putting it off because his accountant was supposedly out of town. this didn't bother me because i was all caught up on my payments and had extra spending cash. i figured i'd be taken care of sooner or later since I'm the only one at the place that knows his arsehole from his elbow.

i'm half tempted to quit once i receive my check, if i do.

Ask Matttheskywalker - I gaurantee he will give you good advice.

Top Bottom